User Avatar Image

Episode 5 Scenes

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 839 users
So Playing Dead: Episode 8 appeared a couple of hours ago, showing some short beggining minor spoilers.

Here's the link of the video: http://youtu.be/PvFvL3nqbMQ

And from 13:23 to 14:04, there are the minor spoilers.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Are you kidding? Do you realize how tempting this is to watch?

Edit: Watched it, probably the most minor spoilers ever, and good game discussion. Nice!
  • Not minor spoilers, 'barely' spoilers, it only shows like 5 seconds of the game and it's not like a jumpscare or epic discovery or anything
    but still, thanks for the video :D
  • there will be a trailer on monday (i hope its not too spoilery because i have to watch it)
  • booki94;723341 said:
    there will be a trailer on monday (i hope its not too spoilery because i have to watch it)
    Well, since it depended on the choices people had to who to go with I guess it won't give mega spoilers.

The only scene I see that MIGHT be in the trailer is Lee openning the bag. That's it.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Brohan said:

The only scene I see that MIGHT be in the trailer is Lee openning the bag. That's it.
    What speculation is this a reference to?
  • Jake;723418 said:
    What speculation is this a reference to?
    I belive it's because of the achievement "What's in the bag?". But personally, I was expecting it to be a metaphore, not an actual bag with something inside.
  • Viser;723423 said:
    I belive it's because of the achievement "What's in the bag?". But personally, I was expecting it to be a metaphore, not an actual bag with something inside.
    he tries to cure his infection by trying to eat a walker
  • I actualy work for a company who hacks databases... yes....

and i can confirm clems severed head is in the bag.
  • aaron1290;723440 said:

and i can confirm clems severed head is in the bag.
    Uhh, say what now?
  • fred10359;723506 said:
    Uhh, say what now?
    yes.
This discussion has been closed.