User Avatar Image

Who Makes it Out Alive?

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 891 users
sorry if someone posted this before but just think that it is very unlikely EVERYONE dies. I personally think one of Christa and Omid dies (almost defenitely Omid w/ his leg). Ben will risk his life for someone.

Overall the final group I have is Clementine, Christa, and Kenny. Ill actually be surprised if Kenny dies but we'll see.

Edit: really surprised at how many people think Ben will survive. I dont see TT making the extra effort to keep him alive for those that killed him.
41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • everyone except:
    Lee
    Vernon and his group
    Campman
  • I think that Clem, Ben and Christa are gonna make it.
    Why Ben? I guess that Telltale are gonna make those of you who killed him feel like murderers because he will survive if you let him live in ep 4 :D He will even do something good.
    Christa... dunno why but I think Omid will sacrifice himself for her and the group.
    Clem... she has to :D
    Kenny - I don't really care what happens to him
  • Clem and Christa. I hate to say this, but I think Lee WILL die in this episode.
  • Zeruis;723636 said:
    I think Lee WILL die in this episode.
    WOW. Going out on a limb I see. *sarcasm* haha
  • kirby18;723641 said:
    WOW. Going out on a limb I see. *sarcasm* haha
    What can I say? I was in denial of Lee's death until the first screenshot of episode 5.
  • Zeruis;723644 said:
    What can I say? I was in denial of Lee's death until the first screenshot of episode 5.
    haha just kidding. I mean it certainly is a possibility that he lives OR his fate is unknown...
  • I feel like some..."things" might happen, and the ones you suspect to be goners will actually be the survivors.
  • I think that Only Christa, Omid, and Clem will make it. Ben if you saved him, but I didn't. Everyone else isn't coming back.
  • I think Omid has a better chance than Christa to make it.
  • trd84;723655 said:
    I think Omid has a better chance than Christa to make it.
    I dont see that happening unless TT pulls the "unexpected" card which is highly likely. So not sure if I agree or disagree with you if you get what im saying. But as of right now you HAVE to think Omid is a goner as in the group will be running he'll fall or something and tell the group to go on without him.
This discussion has been closed.