User Avatar Image

2nd TheWalkingDead FINALE SCREEN!

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 778 users
Telltale has released a new screenshot.

Come on, lets discuss :)image
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Also, it looks like as if it is morning or the like. Episode 4 ended at sundown. What's going on here?
  • Zeruis;723689 said:
    Also, it looks like as if it is morning or the like. Episode 4 ended at sundown. What's going on here?
    I thought Episode 4 ended at sunrise/morning? I remember a trophy when Clem is missing called "The Morning After". Maybe I'm wrong.
  • Vaxij;723724 said:
    I thought Episode 4 ended at sunrise/morning? I remember a trophy when Clem is missing called "The Morning After". Maybe I'm wrong.
    I just thought that it ended at sundown because Kenny said that he would only wait until nightfall to get going. Lee also went to sleep in the morning after he told Clem that he wouldn't find her parents. He woke up at sundown, which is when he got bitten.
  • Lee been separated from the group a couple of time so you cant read too much into that but the photo must mean the group get back together no matter how it was divided on the initial search for Clem discussion .
  • All my peoples!
  • I'm guessing this is what happens when Lee goes by himself, seeing as how he's not in the shot :D
  • Would that suggest that, if everyone comes with Lee, they all get to live?

It'd be karma in a way. Anyone who abandons Lee after all he did for them, dies.
  • It doesn't look like gameplay to me. Also, did anyone else notice that wooden plank on the ground? Was it there before?
  • That1Guy;723777 said:
    It doesn't look like gameplay to me. Also, did anyone else notice that wooden plank on the ground? Was it there before?
    Ed Edd, and Eddy joined the group with the whole town lol so thats plank
  • Oh my fucking god. Jizz time.
This discussion has been closed.