User Avatar Image

Wikia note about Christa's pregnancy

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 823 users
I have included a photo that christa IS infact expecting. This was confirmed i think. the wiki says so...

[ATTACH]3516[/ATTACH]



What do yall think?

i recon this is 100% true...

so... do you think this will be like her final words of something... she wont last in ep 5... i dont think

EDIT: put your opinions down below and stuff yeah... dont just look at this and not post anything.

PUT YOUR STUFF TO SAY DOWN
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Moneymich383;723759 said:
    link to whee you saw this?
    Here you are: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Christa
  • Anybody can change a wiki.

    =______=

    All you have to do is click "Edit".

    I could go right now and write : "then we discover that Christa is secretly the cure for the apocalypse and Lee survives."
  • Viner16;723767 said:
    Anybody can change a wiki.

    =______=

    All you have to do is click "Edit".

    I could go right now and write : "then we discover that Christa is secretly the cure for the apocalypse and Lee survives."
    Exactly, Everyone can edit the wiki at any time.

    Edit: Lol, I just wanted to mess around and wrote that she will turn into a leprechaun and save Lee. Can't edit pages for 3 months.
  • hey guys.
    ok so what jackass put that she was going to "turn into a leprechaun and save lee" .
    I edited and deleted that on the wiki
  • TheNNerdGamer;723785 said:
    hey guys.
    ok so what jackass put that she was going to "turn into a leprechaun and save lee" .
    I edited and deleted that on the wiki
    ...Fuuuck... Busted.
  • QuarterPounderVlad;723788 said:
    ...Fuuuck... Busted.
    why is my name on the wiki?
  • TheNNerdGamer;723791 said:
    why is my name on the wiki?
    BanishU
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    TheNNerdGamer;723791 said:
    why is my name on the wiki?
    ...and your IP... :D

    Yeah, although I do think that we get the pregnancy revelation in episode 5 (we had the entire buildup, why let it slide??), a note in the wiki means nothing. These are just normal guys who edit those pages there. They've done nothing short of impressive work getting the characters together and writing their entire non-linear history down. But they've also been fed ludicrous release date assumption after ludicrous release date assumption, and they thought Clementine's last name was "Marsh" for MONTHS.

    But seriously, don't mess with those pages just to prove that everyone can mess with them. This wikia is the work of a bunch of nice people sacrificing their free time to get this encyclopedia in shape, it's just not right to dump on them that way. If you want to correct mistakes there, join them.
  • Vainamoinen;723796 said:
    ...and your IP... :D

    Yeah, although I do think that we get the pregnancy revelation in episode 5 (we had the entire buildup, why let it slide??), a note in the wiki means nothing. These are just normal guys who edit those pages there. They've done nothing short of impressive work getting the characters together and writing their entire non-linear history down. But they've also been fed ludicrous release date assumption after ludicrous release date assumption, and they thought Clementine's last name was "Marsh" for MONTHS.

    But seriously, don't mess with those pages just to prove that everyone can mess with them. This wikia is the work of a bunch of nice people sacrificing their free time to get this encyclopedia in shape, it's just not right to dump on them that way. If you want to correct mistakes there, join them.
    It was a joke ... Q.Q
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    QuarterPounderVlad;723801 said:
    It was a joke ... Q.Q
    I get that, and it's tempting all right, but you really shouldn't. :(
This discussion has been closed.