User Avatar Image

Wikia note about Christa's pregnancy

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 828 users
I have included a photo that christa IS infact expecting. This was confirmed i think. the wiki says so...

[ATTACH]3516[/ATTACH]

What do yall think?

i recon this is 100% true...

so... do you think this will be like her final words of something... she wont last in ep 5... i dont think

EDIT: put your opinions down below and stuff yeah... dont just look at this and not post anything.

PUT YOUR STUFF TO SAY DOWN
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vainamoinen;723796 said:
    ...and your IP... :D

Yeah, although I do think that we get the pregnancy revelation in episode 5 (we had the entire buildup, why let it slide??), a note in the wiki means nothing. These are just normal guys who edit those pages there. They've done nothing short of impressive work getting the characters together and writing their entire non-linear history down. But they've also been fed ludicrous release date assumption after ludicrous release date assumption, and they thought Clementine's last name was "Marsh" for MONTHS.

But seriously, don't mess with those pages just to prove that everyone can mess with them. This wikia is the work of a bunch of nice people sacrificing their free time to get this encyclopedia in shape, it's just not right to dump on them that way. If you want to correct mistakes there, join them.
    It was a joke ... Q.Q
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    QuarterPounderVlad;723801 said:
    It was a joke ... Q.Q
    I get that, and it's tempting all right, but you really shouldn't. :(
  • christas not prego expilation when you pick up omid dont you know shes on her period throw up she ate bad tuna tape she was sad come on 4 she agreeded to go with you shes not prego
  • Vainamoinen;723805 said:
    Vainamoinen look at my diana thread
  • Vainamoinen;723796 said:
    ...and your IP... :D

Yeah, although I do think that we get the pregnancy revelation in episode 5 (we had the entire buildup, why let it slide??), a note in the wiki means nothing. These are just normal guys who edit those pages there. They've done nothing short of impressive work getting the characters together and writing their entire non-linear history down. But they've also been fed ludicrous release date assumption after ludicrous release date assumption, and they thought Clementine's last name was "Marsh" for MONTHS.

But seriously, don't mess with those pages just to prove that everyone can mess with them. This wikia is the work of a bunch of nice people sacrificing their free time to get this encyclopedia in shape, it's just not right to dump on them that way. If you want to correct mistakes there, join them.
    you know you're right.

I'll keep them from fake info (kinda like you mods)
  • Vainamoinen;723805 said:
    Sowwy Mister...
  • QuarterPounderVlad;723812 said:
    Sowwy Mister...
    It's ok. Come here and have some hot chocolate.
  • :p Clementine Marsh still makes me chuckle.
  • chiefzackery;723807 said:
    christas not prego expilation when you pick up omid dont you know shes on her period throw up she ate bad tuna tape she was sad come on 4 she agreeded to go with you shes not prego
    \

English! what is?!
  • While I think Christa is preggars, this don't confirm shit.
This discussion has been closed.