User Avatar Image

So Has everyone accepted Lee's fate?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 905 users
Just Wanting to know is their still some people in denial,i was 90%/10% sure that he was gonna die when he got bit,the 10% being that i was hoping he was dreaming but i highly doubt that he is just dreaming. Plus when i seen how sickly lee looked in the screenshot of him chopping the walkers head off i knew that he was definitely bitten,so is there still any people who think Lee will somehow survive?
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe Telltale just trolled us about that screenshot :D Who knows... We'll see. I think we'll have choices to cut his arm of.
  • i am 99% sure he is dead even if he could cut of his arm, the other 1% is because i never believe anything 100%
  • Damn. Because of that new screenshot, I know that Lee is going to die in episode 5. I wanted him to survive, but it looks like that's how it's going to be.
  • If Lee escapes this episode alive it would damage the credibility of Telltale to tell a story and would go against the source material. It's not going to happen, he's dead.
  • Ninnuendo;724043 said:
    If Lee escapes this episode alive it would damage the credibility of Telltale to tell a story and would go against the source material. It's not going to happen, he's dead.
    Count me in.
    By the way, this situation adds to a good drama.
    Yes, he'll die no matter how many people wants him alive.
  • I know he's going to die, but I haven't accepted it. :(
  • Ninnuendo;724043 said:
    If Lee escapes this episode alive it would damage the credibility of Telltale to tell a story and would go against the source material. It's not going to happen, he's dead.
    Yeah I agree, it sounds crazy but I hope he dies now since he is bitten, and in The Walking Dead universe if your bitten your screwed unless you get amputated in time, which Lee hasn't been.
  • Anyone who votes no is just in denial. dDon't get me wrong, Lee is a great character, however he is bitten, and it is too late to cut off his arm, so it's only a matter of time before he reanimates.
  • He's dying. Yet it's hard to accept it, But he is.
  • As much as I get tired of the argument that " the hero has to die to be a good story," I have accepted Lee's fate. I sense it will have resonance and poignancy, so as long as that plays out well I don't mind. I just don't want a cheap send off for him just for the sake of killing the protagonist.
This discussion has been closed.