User Avatar Image

What is the most horrible ending you can think of

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Mine: Clementine must shoot both her parents alive and well to escape with the group or have sex with him and everyone escapes

Remember this is your most horrible ending you can think off
104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • chiefzackery;724228 said:
    your most horrible ending you can think off
    destruction
    control
    synthesis
  • Lee finds the 7 dragon balls and restores the planet for the umpteenth time
  • Ninnuendo;724333 said:
    So basically the awful I Am Legend ending then?
    I wasn't thinking oft but... Yeah, why not.
  • xXNinjaScoreXx;724341 said:
    Lee turns into one of "them" and bites clementine in front of her parents, while all the people who came with you all die because of walkers. The end.
    I'd actually like that ending.
  • You're trapped in a room with Clementine and find out she is bitten. You have your pistol but it only has one bullet. You. A)Shoot Clementine. B)Shoot Yourself. C)leave the gun alone(you turn before Clementine and munch on her. And D)... (same thing as C.) Thank you very much
  • Everyone dies.
  • I GOT IT!!!!!! after finishing the episode everyone lives but at the end the screen goes black and then the words "Look Outside" pops up on your screen...When you look outside it will be the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse in REAL LIFE and now you are put into the shoes of LEE!!!!!! The people at Telltale really work for the government and they have released some sort of chemical or something and people have started to turn into zombies and you get to live Lee's story up close and personal!!! Best of luck!!!! hahaha
  • Walking Dead Rocks;724399 said:
    I GOT IT!!!!!! after finishing the episode everyone lives but at the end the screen goes black and then the words "Look Outside" pops up on your screen...When you look outside it will be the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse in REAL LIFE and now you are put into the shoes of LEE!!!!!! The people at Telltale really work for the government and they have released some sort of chemical or something and people have started to turn into zombies and you get to live Lee's story up close and personal!!! Best of luck!!!! hahaha
    And I'm an unicorn. No, like, really, I poop rainbows and everything!
  • that's awesome man!!! lol
  • Fezzan;724291 said:
    Great minds think alike.
    LOL. I honestly didn't see your post before making mine. Funny seeing how infamous the ME3 ending has become. It's the most hated ending to any game in history. :P
This discussion has been closed.