User Avatar Image

Episode 5 trailer discussion

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
[highlight]MOD EDIT:

HERE'S THE TRAILER.
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/11/19/the-walking-dead-the-game-season-finale-trailer[/highlight]

Hello,
Don't panic, it's not released yet but it is about to. :)

I'm not opening this thread to discuss expectations by the latest trailer of WD which was announced to be released TODAY.

But I opened it, because I'm not watching it since there is so little time left for the episode itself. I want to play it without watching any scene.

So, I thought, maybe you can share your thoughts here when trailer hits. If there is an exact thread around here to discuss the trailer, I'm sure all players who don't want to know anything about the final episode -like me- will be safe by spoilers.
Pretty pretty pretty please don't talk under so many threads about the trailer :)

You can chat about any expectations before trailer is out, though.
Anyway, I'm not reading any of it :)
121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • aaron1290;724921 said:
    how many... more hours....
    Probably 1, maybe 2.
  • Dildor;724924 said:
    Probably 1, maybe 2.
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did telitale even announce the time?
  • It's out on IGN. Looks great!
  • The 5 of them standing there with their guns, firing.
    Epic, Telltale. Also, 99.99% sure now that everybody will die now (before the trailer I was only 99.98% sure). It will still be epic. <3 you Telltale.
  • just wathced the trailer.
    i thing i just had a walking deadgasm
  • OH MY GOD; trailer is here and I don't do that "click" !! I CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF! :(

Have fun folks, and have a great discussion.
    I'm out and will be back after I play myself ;)
  • Omg, what is up with the part where christa is in the dark room? And does Kenny sacrifice himself so lee can save clementine?

The trailer shows the entire group so I assume it is what happens if you bring everyone.
  • JesseC25;724951 said:
    Omg, what is up with the part where christa is in the dark room? And does Kenny sacrifice himself so lee can save clementine?

The trailer shows the entire group so I assume it is what happens if you bring everyone.
    My imagination is going wild with the whole Christa thing, but it almost looked like a poison bombing to me? idk, too much adrenaline going through me to think clearly now.

What time does PSN usually release stuff? I have a feeling I'm going to be up allllllll night waiting for it.
  • Nathanial;724953 said:
    My imagination is going wild with the whole Christa thing, but it almost looked like a poison bombing to me? idk, too much adrenaline going through me to think clearly now.

What time does PSN usually release stuff? I have a feeling I'm going to be up allllllll night waiting for it.
    There's no point, it comes out mid-afternoon, early evening usually.

Ep3 came out at 4:30, but ep4 came about 2 hours earlier, around 2:30. It all depends what time the store updates.
This discussion has been closed.