User Avatar Image

Episode 5 trailer discussion

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
[highlight]MOD EDIT:

HERE'S THE TRAILER.
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/11/19/the-walking-dead-the-game-season-finale-trailer[/highlight]

Hello,
Don't panic, it's not released yet but it is about to. :)

I'm not opening this thread to discuss expectations by the latest trailer of WD which was announced to be released TODAY.

But I opened it, because I'm not watching it since there is so little time left for the episode itself. I want to play it without watching any scene.

So, I thought, maybe you can share your thoughts here when trailer hits. If there is an exact thread around here to discuss the trailer, I'm sure all players who don't want to know anything about the final episode -like me- will be safe by spoilers.
Pretty pretty pretty please don't talk under so many threads about the trailer :)

You can chat about any expectations before trailer is out, though.
Anyway, I'm not reading any of it :)
121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    KlNGEDY0;725019 said:
    It's at the part where the zombies overrun the mansion, she can be seen on the ground crawling.
    The contest says the first prize winner comes back as a zombie. Brie's the winner and the character hasn't yet come back in episode 4.

--> Brie HAS to be back in ep5 somewhere.
  • Oh man, oh man. I hope some deaths are determined by your decisions so far and on the episode....
  • ..I said i wouldn't watch it ... I HAD TO.. I NEED TO EASE MY ANTICIPATION! GOD DAMN IT IT BASICALLY REVEALED 90% OF THE EPISODE... WHY DID MY BRAIN HAVE TO ACT LIKE THIS? AWRHAHRHAHR!
  • QuarterPounderVlad;725032 said:
    ..I said i wouldn't watch it ... I HAD TO.. I NEED TO EASE MY ANTICIPATION! GOD DAMN IT IT BASICALLY REVEALED 90% OF THE EPISODE... WHY DID MY BRAIN HAVE TO ACT LIKE THIS? AWRHAHRHAHR!
    do you know how lee dies... of course not
    do you know if that stupid bastard makes it.... nope
    do you know if Kenny makes it... nope
    do you know if christa makes it.... nope

they revealed 10% of the episode (maybe not)
    this trailer is a bit of an enigmatic trailer
  • Awesome trailer
  • TheNNerdGamer;725034 said:
    do you know how that stupid bastard makes it.... nope

they revealed 10% of the episode
    not even 10%
  • why is lee not using one of his hands
  • Gijake1;724969 said:
    Where those two bodies on the bed Ed and Diana?
    Ed is black and a little chubbier and Diana is either light-black or mixed race.
  • TheNNerdGamer;725034 said:
    do you know how that stupid bastard makes it.... nope

they revealed 10% of the episode
    ...They revealed a pretty chunk of this episode. We know we will go to the manor. We know the manor will be overrun, We know that we will probably go to a hospital. We know that Kenny will ATTEMPT To sacrifice himself. That's just too much for my brain. Oh well. I asked for it.
  • I think episode 5 is going to make massive replay-ability; now I want to see how every story turns out depending on who you bring after I finish with my scenario, that's eight to tackle in all. This game is going to make Telltale so much more well known now; they have more than earned it for all their incredible work over the years, not just this game, but for every amazing episodic experience they have made. They have taken their games to new heights even long terms fans could not even imagine with the Walking Dead.
This discussion has been closed.