User Avatar Image

What are you going to do with "Campman" when you find him?

posted by King Cam72 on - last edited - Viewed by 566 users
Personally, I'm going to beat the shit out of him, take Clementine and leave him for dead.
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd like a talk with him. If he seems like a alright guy, he might be pardoned for killing. He's not okay in my book right now. The bastard kidnapped Clem and is indirectly responsible for getting Lee bit.
  • I wouldn't kill him. There's too much of that already. I'd push him into the horde.
  • He isn't worth killing. I think that walkers didn't eat in a long time.
    Oh and if He was a nice man, I'd take him with me. I ain't killing innocent people.
  • IDGAF. Him stealing Clem got Lee bit. That means the kidnappers not gonna live in my books.
  • I hope he likes his head being in million pieces.

Actually no I don't, I want him to suffer.
  • QuarterPounderVlad;724101 said:
    He isn't worth killing. I think that walkers didn't eat in a long time.
    Oh and if He was a nice man, I'd take him with me. I ain't killing innocent people.
    So kidnapping a kid means he is innocent?
    Huh
  • Fezzan;725077 said:
    So kidnapping a kid means he is innocent?
    Huh
    ohhh crap you beat me, I was going to post that :(

anyways:
    what makes an innocent person by stealing little girls??!?!?!
  • TheNNerdGamer;725082 said:
    ohhh crap you beat me, I was going to post that :(

anyways:
    what makes an innocent person by stealing little girls??!?!?!
    If it cures the "zombie" disease I guess, but this radio guy obviously can't do that so...
  • Need to have an epic showdown with him on the top of a burning chapel while it's raining with a horde of zombies surrounding the building and epic lightning and thunder in the background. NEITHER OF US COME OUT ALIVE BUT WHO WILL DIE FIRST?!?
  • Valkama;725225 said:
    Need to have an epic showdown with him on the top of a burning chapel while it's raining with a horde of zombies surrounding the building and epic lightning and thunder in the background. NEITHER OF US COME OUT ALIVE BUT WHO WILL DIE FIRST?!?
    that's almost my Idea :)
This discussion has been closed.