User Avatar Image

Episode 5 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA Nov 20th / ALL other platforms Nov 21st!

posted by Vainamoinen Moderator on - last edited - Viewed by 18.2K users
Whooops, late with this. :o

Get your guesses in FAST. I'll close this poll on October 31st, as information regarding the date will probably surface a bit quicker than usual.

There are no prices, this is just to check, reassure or refine your personal skills of guessing, interpreting release date statistics or to foresee obstacles or clear sailing in episodic releases. Guessing correctly will enable you to boast with your intelligence and have your opinion more valued come Fables or TWD Season 2. It's like a +20 bonus or something. :D

We're still guessing the PC/Mac date primarily, but what you guess is always a bit open to interpretation.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Probably a lucky guess. 6 weeks in between episode 4 and episode 5 seemed like enough time to finish, play test and two weeks certification.
  • I was actually guessing November 20th because I play on PSN and I know they generally update on Tuesdays. I didn't realize this poll was for Mac and PC only until after I voted. Anyways, I am very psyched for tomorrows episode!

How on earth is the comic creator still a thing?
  • I'm just wondering if they will be Releasing Part 5 Late at night,Like around 2-4 AM?Or if it will be later on in the day?Thank you!
  • ^ probably later on in the day
  • Thank you for the heads up Mulder,I'm crazily looking forward to the finish of this great Series and I will be buying (Most Likely) the Disc Version of the game as well...Playing Assassins Creed III Right now and getting ready too watch the new Episode of The Walking Dead on my PC!
  • Okay, wait... is it out on the 20th or the 21st for PC? I'm seeing a bunch of people who seem to be acting like it comes out on the 20th, but I may be reading wrong and the title says the 21st.
  • HooblaDGN;725456 said:
    Okay, wait... is it out on the 20th or the 21st for PC? I'm seeing a bunch of people who seem to be acting like it comes out on the 20th, but I may be reading wrong and the title says the 21st.
    Only the ps3 version is releasing today, the 20th.

Other consoles release on wednesday, the 21st.

I wish they all came out tomorrow, the wait is killing me! :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Not quite; only PSN North America gets it today. Buttttttttt EU gets it tomorrow as well. Yay!

But of course PC gets it tomorrow as well. And before the question comes up yet again... Telltale customers will get the episode during Telltale's business hours, Pacific Standard Time. ;)
    ThatoneJeff;725381 said:

How on earth is the comic creator still a thing?
    How on earth could we EVER ban Max??
  • KMatt;702977 said:
    April the 12th?!

You americans and your silly way of dating things ;)
    Although in other countries, it is dated DD/MM/YY, in America, it is dated MM/DD/YY
This discussion has been closed.