User Avatar Image

Episode 5 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA Nov 20th / ALL other platforms Nov 21st!

posted by Vainamoinen Moderator on - last edited - Viewed by 18.3K users
Whooops, late with this. :o

Get your guesses in FAST. I'll close this poll on October 31st, as information regarding the date will probably surface a bit quicker than usual.

There are no prices, this is just to check, reassure or refine your personal skills of guessing, interpreting release date statistics or to foresee obstacles or clear sailing in episodic releases. Guessing correctly will enable you to boast with your intelligence and have your opinion more valued come Fables or TWD Season 2. It's like a +20 bonus or something. :D

We're still guessing the PC/Mac date primarily, but what you guess is always a bit open to interpretation.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Will it be a midnight release for steam? (im in mass)
  • mkane24;725682 said:
    oh yeah for sure...we'll all get used to it eventually, but those search options...what were they thinking? what was wrong with the text box? now they have this stupid fucking line of letters? anyway fuck PS store! everyone just be on the look out for when it drops and let us know!
    Couldn't agree more. I have no idea what they were thinking. The search box with the keyboard layout was so much easier :\ I'm keeping my eyes peeled as well. So, with so many people keeping an eye on it, everyone here will definitely know when it shows up :)
  • Off topic but I agree that the new PSN store is just....well
  • Sean, do you wanna work together on the checkups? I'll take the top of the hour and 30 minutes, and you 15 and 45 minutes after the hour?
  • Someone on Twitter claims to be downloading ep. 5 now. There are also a few people who are likely not reviewers who have played it, for what that's worth.
  • I dont understand TTG and PSN. Most every new item on PSN gets updated on Tuesdays very early morning like all new game releases do so why are these episodes any different.
  • Nothing anywhere I can find on the PSN yet. And nothing via in game option as well.
  • I can't wait any longeer :/
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    NvMe;725687 said:
    Will it be a midnight release for steam? (im in mass)
    It freaked me out when it was an almost PST midnight release for Steam last time, because this NEVER EVER happened before. So, I don't know. But I kinda hope not (sorry), because the Telltale Store customers just wouldn't feel too great about it. :(
    cmar143;725698 said:
    I dont understand TTG and PSN. Most every new item on PSN gets updated on Tuesdays very early morning like all new game releases do so why are these episodes any different.
    Not sure about this, but I THINK they're more flexible about the upload time because the episode is not technically a new game, but perceived more as a "patch" to the episode 1 installer.
  • Greglead;725694 said:
    Sean, do you wanna work together on the checkups? I'll take the top of the hour and 30 minutes, and you 15 and 45 minutes after the hour?
    sure, we could do that :) I'll go check now

EDIT: Just checked. Nothing on the store, or in-game yet. I'll start checking at 15 after the hour, and 15 before the hour from now until it comes out :)
This discussion has been closed.