User Avatar Image

Did you ****?

posted by RickRymes97 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Did you cut off Lee's arm?

Well did you or did you walk away ?
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I did. I knew that his chances of survival were 1 in 8192, especially since they decided to do it a bit later, but I figured that was a better shot than leaving it intact.
  • Moggyoxys;726424 said:
    I did. I knew that his chances of survival were 1 in 8192, especially since they decided to do it a bit later, but I figured that was a better shot than leaving it intact.
    How'd you climb the ladder? :rolleyes:
  • Fiddle Diddle;726425 said:
    That's what I'd like to know :D

Also, after going unconscious on the ladder, afterwards I said I was 'Practicing my Acrobatics' :D

Hilarious.
    Lee took his time, but he managed to still climb it with no trouble. I was surprised that he caught onto the ledge when he jumped from the bell tower though.:p
  • Viner16;726432 said:
    That's what I'd like to know :D

Also, after going unconscious on the ladder, afterwards I said I was 'Practicing my Acrobatics' :D

Hilarious.
    lol nice
    Slowly, one rung at a time.

Also, please hide the spoilers in this thread title.
  • I didn't, because I just read the Issue of the The Walking Dead where :spoil-o: they cut Morgan's Arm off, but he still died :spoil-o: so I figured that cutting it off wouldn't do any good.
  • Yo, I just wanted to dual wield a machete and a shard of glass, don't hate.

Also, I thought that I might die immediately if they cut my arm off.

I knew Lee was dying and and I thought being one handed would be more of a hindrance than anything. I mean really... it didn't help anybody to cut off his arm as far as I can tell.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    I edited the thread title. Please don't put spoilers in the titles of posts because people can see the title of the thread in the forum index and have the game spoiled for them even if they don't visit the Walking Dead Story Discussion forum.
  • Thank you, Jennifer!

Also, I cut it off. Not doing it was a 100% chance of death. Doing it at least gave you a slim chance.
This discussion has been closed.