User Avatar Image

Did Kenny? (Ep.5)

posted by SonnyN18 on - last edited - Viewed by 8.9K users
Does Kenny die when you don't save Ben at crawford? From what I'm hearing he dies either way. If that's the case how does Kenny go?
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have a nagging feeling that, since Telltale played the 'you-don't-see-him-die' card in my play-through, we might see him in Season 2.
  • SonnyN18;726689 said:
    Does Kenny die when you don't save Ben at crawford? From what I'm hearing he dies either way. If that's the case how does Kenny go?
    I have heard that Christa is going to be the one who takes the place of Ben's falling and Ken will try to save her and presumably dies.

From my playthrough I have a strong feeling that Ken knows that she is pregnant the moment she looks at her belly.

I think the game is trying to show you that Kenny is actually a good guy.
  • ...I sure hope he's going to show up in Season 2. As iosepusmagus stated, the you don't see him die card gives hope. Whoop.
  • I have no hope...I believe he did died. Especially considering the groan you hear in the background of the zombies chowing down. You hear a person going uh uh uhh like they're dying slowly but not loudly...i think Kenny didnt make it.
  • What happens when Lee goes alone...who then dies? :P
  • Araron;727365 said:
    What happens when Lee goes alone...who then dies? :P
    Doesn't matter at all who you take with you.
  • My last screen told me, that he died in a alleyway in Savannah. But I have to say, maybe he is still alive. I didn´t saw his body so....
  • Christa jumps in a hole to get the walkie Lee dropped after Kenny accidentally pushed him. Christa couldn't make it out so Kenny jumped in, helped her up and disappeared into the darkness with a hell of a lot of walkers on his tail and then you just hear Kenny scream.
  • If he ended up surviving, he wouldn't have said 'Get off me'.
  • In the end tally it says that he died
This discussion has been closed.