User Avatar Image

Did anyone notice...

posted by NickelPoisoning on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Did anyone notice that Christa drank a heck of a lot of whiskey while up in the attic? Now im not a doctor but i believe drinking alcohol while pregnant is a no no. Does this mean she tried to kill her baby or harm it otherwise? Wth?
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think it was intentional harm, they've all been through a lot and I'm sure tensions were very high. People have drank when they shouldn't have for way less reasons, I don't blame her for wanting a drink, as long as she doesn't make a habit of it and is a one time thing.
  • A little bit of alcohol in moderation is supposedly medically OK for fetuses.
  • Did anyone notice that vernons wife (think she was wife) was the first zombie to break threw the house?
  • she deverse a drink give her a break the amount she drank would not harm her baby
  • She doesn't accept at first and then looks at her belly. She sees the creeping realization hit Kenny and in order to deny him that realization she downs the drink. She's been very protective of the pregnancy and keeping it hush hush so it makes sense.
  • SnoopdogRL;727486 said:
    Did anyone notice that vernons wife (think she was wife) was the first zombie to break threw the house?
    You mean Brie, right? She wasn't his wife. She was just a fellow survivor .. A.K.A Friend of his. Not his wife. :)
  • SnoopdogRL;727486 said:
    Did anyone notice that vernons wife (think she was wife) was the first zombie to break threw the house?
    he was never married. that was indeed brie from episode 4 though.
  • Wait, when did Christa get pregnant? I remember Lee mentioning that she's "walking for two", but I assumed that this was because she had to take care of Clem. I don't remember hearing anything about her being pregnant.
  • Yarrmeister;727582 said:
    Wait, when did Christa get pregnant? I remember Lee mentioning that she's "walking for two", but I assumed that this was because she had to take care of Clem. I don't remember hearing anything about her being pregnant.
    It's been hinted at a lot throughout 3, 4, and 5. By the end she doesn't even have to say it, Lee knows and she doesn't deny it.
  • I thought that was a clear sign that was not pregnant. I have only done one play through, so I haven't had a chance to muck about and see what the other options are
This discussion has been closed.