User Avatar Image

was anyone slightly disappointed with the last episode?

posted by craigg123 on - last edited - Viewed by 831 users
don't get me wrong i thought it was fantastic.
the ending i thought overall was very good and was obvious it was coming but i thought the episode was sort of rushed everything happened really fast

but the one thing i expected so much more from was the encounter with the stranger when he tells you that he basically hates you and wants you to suffer as the group stole the food from the car but with me i didn't.

why did he steal and want clementine so badly it just seemed pretty stupid for me but overall this was fantastic

the ending after the credits kinda annoyed me:D when clementine sees two people on the hill i assumed that it was christa and omid as i told them to come looking for us

for me this is game of the year
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • craigg123;727619 said:
    but the one thing i expected so much more from was the encounter with the stranger when he tells you that he basically hates you and wants you to suffer as the group stole the food from the car but with me i didn't.

why did he steal and want clementine so badly it just seemed pretty stupid for me but overall this was fantastic
    Because he lost his children and thought Lee wasn't worthy to be her dad and if he took her for himself, he could start over as a father again.
  • The reason he took Clementine and not anything else, is because he wanted to take the one thing they care about the most. Since they took something from him which was life and death, they wanted to take something from them that would make them come looking for who did it, and then he could kill them for what they did to him and his family.
  • episode 5 was so short :(
  • Toasty;727629 said:
    The reason he took Clementine and not anything else, is because he wanted to take the one thing they care about the most. Since they took something from him which was life and death, they wanted to take something from them that would make them come looking for who did it, and then he could kill them for what they did to him and his family.
    I dunno, I think once he found Clem on the radio, it was less about getting revenge on the group and more about getting to Clem and punishing Lee for being a bad father (and therefore, fixing his own failures and proving himself to be a better one). He even said, in my play-through, that he was going to leave Lee alone until he heard all the things Clem told him about.
  • i really liked it, but it was imo a bit too short
  • It was short (that's what she said) but it was a brilliant episode regardless.
  • im gonna go back and play all the episodes again

cant wait for season 2 but i hope clementine and omid and christa are in it as we were sort of left wondering whats gonna happen now:o:o
  • craigg123;727677 said:
    im gonna go back and play all the episodes again

cant wait for season 2 but i hope clementine and omid and christa are in it as we were sort of left wondering whats gonna happen now:o:o
    And Molly!!!
  • Fezzan;727678 said:
    And Molly!!!
    yeah she was cool i wanted her to appear in this episode but she didnt:mad:
This discussion has been closed.