User Avatar Image

Does Christa tell you she's pregnant?

posted by Matrox Yang on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
She didn't for me. Can she tell you? If so, how?
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She didn't for me either and yet somehow my Lee seemed to know. I mean, the signs were certainly there and I'm sure the other characters picked up on it, but it seemed weird that nobody said anything about it. Really felt like there's a missing bit of dialogue somewhere.
  • Lee suddenly knew for some reason.

When they had to cross the sign, Lee said that Omid's leg was busted and Christa was 'walking for two', so he'd go first.
  • ^^ exactly, I thought I missed a scene too. We did a lot of talking but she never said outright she was pregnat.
  • Honestly I felt that the fact they DIDN'T have a point where they outright go "Crista, just so we're clear, you're pregnant, right?" was a really nice touch. All the signs were there and from what I've seen, most of the audience had figured it out ages ago. Having the in-game characters not figure it out (especially when they've had more time interacting with Crista than the audience has actually seen) would have made them seem strangely dense in comparison.
  • The thing is, Omid didn't seem to know. So when Lee said she was walking for two, I expected some kind of reaction out of him.
  • Trucydoll;727964 said:
    Honestly I felt that the fact they DIDN'T have a point where they outright go "Crista, just so we're clear, you're pregnant, right?" was a really nice touch. All the signs were there and from what I've seen, most of the audience had figured it out ages ago. Having the in-game characters not figure it out (especially when they've had more time interacting with Crista than the audience has actually seen) would have made them seem strangely dense in comparison.
    this is exactly what i wanted to say.
  • You guys forgot the scene where she threw up? Obvious.
  • I like that she totally chugged half a bottle of whiskey, too. That shouldn't have any repercussions at all.
  • Wakkadude21;727977 said:
    The thing is, Omid didn't seem to know. So when Lee said she was walking for two, I expected some kind of reaction out of him.
    oh he knew all right. if you brought him in the train instead of christa, he will say "why me? can't you tell that she's-" before being cut off by christa pulling herself up.
  • I think Kenny knew- he sacrificed himself for Christa (although this may just be because he's my bro and a goddamn hero)
This discussion has been closed.