User Avatar Image

Vernon and the cancer survivors

posted by ieatbrains on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Vernon is a snake. Took the boat and never told the group about all the walkers coming from the railroad. I hope Kenny(alive) finds them. Do you guys think we will ever see them again? And would you kill Vernon?
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lol walking dead spin of where u play as kenny in first person got to hunt down all the cancer survivors and put them down one by one.
  • "I hope cancer gets all of them"
  • ruairi46;728030 said:
    Lol walking dead spin of where u play as kenny in first person got to hunt down all the cancer survivors and put them down one by one.
    Sounds like a good episode. The Kenny chronicles.
  • ...kenny. You must live! Argh!
  • They completely fucked us over, I am really pissed off especially how nice I was to Vernon, Brie and everyone. What's worse though is that he didn't even warn the group about the herd. I am guessing he either saw them or came to a conclusion based on the fact the train was there, and I think the latter is more likely, but he should have at least shared his thoughts with the group but instead he just wanted to grab Clementine and his group and get the hell out of Savannah. Most of them were old or dying anyway, and Clementine is only 9 and Ben only around 18. Damn.
  • Secretly they owned crawfood. (-- I'm assuming thats spelt wrong.
  • ruairi46;728030 said:
    Lol walking dead spin of where u play as kenny in first person got to hunt down all the cancer survivors and put them down one by one.
    HAHAHA I'd totally play the shit outta that game. Would be rad. I'd totally kill Vernon. It's a harsh ZA kinda world out there. And revenge is a dish best served cold.
  • I'm normally pretty merciful and reasonable in this game but I would happily salt lick every single one of Vernon's group. I was kind to you and I helped you get medicine and you steal our boat, our one life-line and don't even leave us anything? SCREW YOU!
  • I'd kill them, without mercy.
  • How did they do it though? They are all old!
This discussion has been closed.