User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 15.5K users
Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?
399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In both scenarios (sacrifice for Ben / sacrifice for Christa) he doesn't actually die. You just guess so (kinda like Molly in ep 4 when you shoot her) but it's done on purpose.
  • Zeruis;727974 said:
    What if...Molly saved Kenny at the last second like the ninja she is? :D
    yeah, and vernon and his group come with the boat to crash the "party" while herschel brings his tractor and runs over them all.

andre will then appear zombified with zombified chet and they get killed too.
  • I really do hope that Kenny is alive. And that he will be the Season 2 protagonist.
  • I sure hope he survived...
    I laughed out loud on the previous post.
    Edit: 2 posts ago, actually. Damn you fast poster!
  • shedim;727971 said:
    Yeah sure. Katjaa is alive, too. I mean, we didn't see her dying either, so she must be alive.
    The difference is, we saw her body.

Even the epilogue, if I remember right, just said he was "lost" to the walkers.
  • Indeed. Lost is a pretty ambiguous term. Especially, when there or others that would have gotten the job done had he really died in that scene.
  • Don't you think that if they intended to let us aware of his death they should have showed it?
  • We can hope - it is leaning towards his death about 90%-10% but then anything can happen, we didnt hear screams or anything now he is a tough guy but he is only human...getting eaten would hurt like a bitch.

I think that whole scene was unecessarily caged though...these guys have experienced alot knew ben was screwed, say goodbye shoot him then get back up the ladder...
  • He was swarmed by walkers with no where to go after giving Christa a boost out of that death trap. Forget about him. He's gone.
  • Kiel555;728142 said:
    He was swarmed by walkers with no where to go after giving Christa a boost out of that death trap. Forget about him. He's gone.
    How can you be so sure? It's not like we had a view down there. The place he was in, while dark, can't have been completely lockdown without somewhere to go.
This discussion has been closed.