User Avatar Image

Vernon and the cancer survivors

posted by ieatbrains on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
Vernon is a snake. Took the boat and never told the group about all the walkers coming from the railroad. I hope Kenny(alive) finds them. Do you guys think we will ever see them again? And would you kill Vernon?
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There were a few capable member amongst them. THe black guy for instance.
  • SaveCarley;728035 said:
    "I hope cancer gets all of them"
    Cancer or zombies. Either way goooooooooooood. :)
  • SaveCarley;728035 said:
    "I hope cancer gets all of them"
    +1
    Was thinking the same when I saw the thread.
    Had to laugh!
  • LokiHavok;728265 said:
    There were a few capable member amongst them. THe black guy for instance.
    you mean morgan freeman with funny hair?
  • I hope we can use them for target practice in season 2.
  • Iv had id wid dese mudder fucking cancer survivors on this mudder fucking boat...
  • The thread title is a great name for a 70s punk band.
  • Cxjo;728209 said:
    How did they do it though? They are all old!
    they went in armed with whatever guns and weapons they had while lee and the group headed for their base. They could easily overpower whoever was there(im not sure how they overpowered the 4 of them if lee goes alone since the rest of the group did have guns too.)
  • ieatbrains;728027 said:
    Vernon is a snake. Took the boat and never told the group about all the walkers coming from the railroad. I hope Kenny(alive) finds them. Do you guys think we will ever see them again? And would you kill Vernon?
    That was a shock to me. I didn't think they had the balls to do that and overpower Kenny to boot. You would think as much as he loved that boat he would have died before Vernon could have taken it.

I don't think anyone made it out of there alive. The water front was overrun with walkers. Good luck pulling a boat to those launch points.
  • emochicken;728354 said:
    The thread title is a great name for a 70s punk band.
    Only if Kelso agrees!
This discussion has been closed.