Telltale Autumn Sale

After Credits Scene

What do you make of it? Everyone has the same after credit scene regardless of how the story played out (I told Christa and Omid to wait for clem by the train) So could the two people be christa and omid ? I hope so however it probably wont so TT can start with EVERYONE on the same page again for episode 2. Not to be that guy, but if that happened then what happened to christa and omid.

Anyway the main point of the thread is what do you think about the after credits scene. predictions. They both looked like guys from afar but then again im just speculating.
«1

Comments

  • edited November 2012
    oh wow, by the train?

    I told them to get a boat and wait north of town.... crap...

    In mine, it looked like two people, one tall and one short... christa is tall and omid is pretty short.
  • edited November 2012
    kirby18 wrote: »
    What do you make of it? Im a little confused if everyones story ends the same way but mine ended with omid and christa waiting for clem by the train. So could the two people be christa and omid ? I hope so however it probably wont so TT can start with EVERYONE on the same page again for episode 2. Not to be that guy, but if that happened then what happened to christa and omid.

    Anyway the main point of the thread is what do you think about the after credits scene. predictions. They both looked like guys from afar but then again im just speculating.
    Mine ended with Clementine looking at 2 people walking on a mountain from a very long distance and Clementine just stares at them and they stop and I think they stopped and saw Clementine from very far away then Clementine gasped and BOOM. Over.
  • edited November 2012
    DreadMagus wrote: »
    oh wow, by the train?

    I told them to get a boat and wait north of town.... crap...

    In mine, it looked like two people, one tall and one short... christa is tall and omid is pretty short.

    Ah yea I forgot there was a choice between boat and train. Either way its likely they are alive and youre right one was tall and short.
    Hayzer wrote: »
    Mine ended with Clementine looking at 2 people walking on a mountain from a very long distance and Clementine just stares at them and they stop and I think they stopped and saw Clementine from very far away then Clementine gasped and BOOM. Over.

    Everyones ending is the same I know for sure as in Clementine kills Lee and then the after credits scene which is the same for everyone. But yea reading around the forums the past few minutes it seems that everyone ends with Christa and Omis where abouts unknown so its likely them.
  • edited November 2012
    The question is... how the hell Clementine survive that far alone where all the people is dying?
  • edited November 2012
    CTCCoco wrote: »
    The question is... how the hell Clementine survive that far alone where all the people is dying?

    Well the area the after credits took part in was a desolate land. I mean you saw train tracks I think but otherwise it was empty. The whole point is that the walkers flock to the cities so it makes sense there is noone around.
  • edited November 2012
    Well Christa talks to Lee about heading for the countryside, maybe after waiting a while they left for the country. Chances are really small, but better than nothing.
  • edited November 2012
    I didnt have a train or a boat. Clem was walking in a yellow, grassy wheat-filled plain. She sits down on a log and sees some shotgun shells on the ground. Then she looks up and sees two figures in the distance.

    EDIT: nvm I didnt read the part where the ending is the same for everyone
  • edited November 2012
    Well Christa talks to Lee about heading for the countryside, maybe after waiting while they left. Chances are really small, but better than nothing.

    This is what I thought. They must have thought Clem and Lee didnt make it. Im pretty sure the taller figure put her hands up like signaling to Clem which may imply that it was in fact Christa. If this is true then it kind of is a semi-sorta-happy ending. Although, with the ending they made it clear : Clementine will be in season 2.
  • edited November 2012
    My last word to clem was stay away from cities then i told her ill miss her. So im guessing she on the countryside somewhere outside the city. The people we see if not Christa and Omid and it looks more like four people to me then two anyway.
  • edited November 2012
    TTG has already confirmed a second season, so if they were to continue this plotline, it definitely would be beneficial for everyone to start with the same beginning. (Christa and Omid rejoining with Clem.)

    And Telltale cleared that slate pretty well!
  • edited November 2012
    I'd like to think that it was Omid and Christa, but this is The Walking Dead. I hope whoever it is, they are friendly. It broke my heart to see Clem wandering alone without Lee.

    The whole after credits scene was okay, but I feel it could have been better by maybe Clementine approaching the people with them off scene. We wouldn't see them, just hear them ask: "What's your name, little girl?" and Clementine to reply "Clementine Everett". That would be the ultimate baw tear moment.
  • edited November 2012
    just rewatched it and it certainly seems like it was omid and christa. I wish there was some closure too. I understand TWD as a franchise never fails to leave a cliff hanger or sad ending but I wish they could atleast reveal themselves.
  • edited November 2012
    kirby18 wrote: »
    just rewatched it and it certainly seems like it was omid and christa. I wish there was some closure too. I understand TWD as a franchise never fails to leave a cliff hanger or sad ending but I wish they could atleast reveal themselves.

    But then we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. An ending like that leaves us talking about it longer, leaving us less likely to forget about the game by the time season 2 comes along. :)
  • edited November 2012
    But then we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. An ending like that leaves us talking about it longer, leaving us less likely to forget about the game by the time season 2 comes along. :)

    I disagree, I think if they show us its Christa or atleast the end cuttinf off with like Clem smiling or something. I wanted something to imply it was christa and omid OR someone else. I dont think she could tell who it was from that far away but she looked fearful in the cut scene.
  • edited November 2012
    I think its Christa and Omid. From what I can gather, those two cannot die no matter how you play...am I right? So it has to be them so season 2 can start the same for everyone.
  • edited November 2012
    I told Christa that going to countryside is a good idea and asked Clem to stay away from cities. So it made a perfect sence for me that they bumped in each other. And i thought that this ending was based on my choices.... like you know – «Warning! Your actions affect the game, you tread your destiny or something!»
  • edited November 2012
    I had the talk with Crista about the countryside and told Clem to stay away from cities, so for me it was definetly Crista and Omid. And until season 2 shows me diferently they met up and found a safe place to live, Clem goes by the name Clementine Everett, Crista had twins who Clem is a big sister too, Omid teaches everyone about civil war history until he is threatened with banishment, and there are lots of rainbows and smiles and plenty of leaves for Clem to do her rubbings with.
  • edited November 2012
    I mean it HAS to be them. Unless TT launches a DLC "The Christa and Omid Chronicles" they wouldnt leave the two with no closure. Atleast we know the fate of lilly in a way. Its not a good way to segment into season 2 (who will you be playing as? now what ?) but its a segway none the less.
  • edited November 2012
    I actually don't think it's Christa and Omid. I think it was just two strangers. And the point of that scene was to make the player think about how the events of the game and what Lee taught her have effected the way Clem sees humanity. Is she now going to become paranoid and never trust anyone, or does she still have enough trust to risk trying to find a new group? That's what I took away from it anyway.
  • edited November 2012
    CTCCoco wrote: »
    The question is... how the hell Clementine survive that far alone where all the people is dying?

    Because Lee taught her how to survive. Bathe yourself in the innards and walk.
  • edited November 2012
    My first thought was that it was Christa and Omid too, so I'm just gonna assume that that's who it was. It'd make sense, since I told them that I was going to leave Clem in their care.
  • edited November 2012
    Might be two complete strangers who take her into their group though.
  • edited November 2012
    Rock114 wrote: »
    My first thought was that it was Christa and Omid too, so I'm just gonna assume that that's who it was. It'd make sense, since I told them that I was going to leave Clem in their care.

    I agree. The whole episode everytime they asked I would say whatever you do take care of clem. And they were very sincere in saying they will. It wouldnt make sense for them to lie or change their plans now.
  • edited November 2012
    I don't even think TT knows who they were yet. Its was just something to get people talking.
  • edited November 2012
    Cerrano wrote: »
    I don't even think TT knows who they were yet. Its was just something to get people talking.

    ... well thats not it. They announced a season 2 around the time episode 3 came out which I think was july?

    This is a good thing though. With the extra time they should be able to develop a better story/ graphics/ smoother gameplay. The developers during playing dead said they sorta knew how it was going to end since the beginning. If they knew before the season started, they know atleast how season 2 will begin.
  • edited November 2012
    well that's disappointing. I thought the ending scene would be depending on what I choose and what advices I gave Clem... for me it was the same as for everyone then. Clem being on a field, sitting on a treelog and 2 people walking on the far distance on a hill

    I told Christa and Omid to look for us at the motel and I told Clem to go to the countryside and stay out of cities.
  • edited November 2012
    dubesor wrote: »
    well that's disappointing. I thought the ending scene would be depending on what I choose and what advices I gave Clem... for me it was the same as for everyone then. Clem being on a field, sitting on a treelog and 2 people walking on the far distance on a hill

    I told Christa and Omid to look for us at the motel and I told Clem to go to the countryside and stay out of cities.

    Yep, TT will still claim "choices matter" even though everyones story is exactly the same. *sigh* dont get me wrong I personally dont mind but I think it could be so much better if they invested alot of time (and money) to make where virtually noones storyline is the same. it would be the first of its kind to my knowledge, or atleast the first successful one.
  • edited November 2012
    Kirby its most likely Christa Omid because i seen someone fall back almost like they had a bad leg or they trip up for a second then lined up.
  • edited November 2012
    AceStarr wrote: »
    Kirby its most likely Christa Omid because i seen someone fall back almost like they had a bad leg or they trip up for a second then lined up.

    See now Im having second thoughts here though.. if it were christa and omid why not show there faces. I know tt wants to build up suspense but it wouldnt make sense because that was the plan : to meet up with christa and omid. That on top of clementines reaction lead me to now lean towards the idea that these are new comers.
  • edited November 2012
    kirby18 wrote: »
    See now Im having second thoughts here though.. if it were christa and omid why not show there faces. I know tt wants to build up suspense but it wouldnt make sense because that was the plan : to meet up with christa and omid. That on top of clementines reaction lead me to now lean towards the idea that these are new comers.


    When you did your playback did you see someone fall back? Thats when Clem looked like she wanted to yell out then she paused (Thinking is that really them or zombies).
  • edited November 2012
    dubesor wrote: »
    well that's disappointing. I thought the ending scene would be depending on what I choose and what advices I gave Clem... for me it was the same as for everyone then. Clem being on a field, sitting on a treelog and 2 people walking on the far distance on a hill

    Yeah, I expected to see Hershel outside the farm with a pounding walker Shawn on the other side, Carley's hand on the ground in the pharmacy, the St. John's farm, the broken balcony at the motel, Doug's limp body on the side of the road, Katjaa's and Duck's bodies resting in the clearing in the forest, Chuck's body in the sewers, and a bloody shard of metal with a trucker hat next to it in an alleyway... That would've satisfied me just fine in the credits.
  • edited November 2012
    To those of you convinced that it must be Christa and Omid:

    If it is, why wouldn't TTG just show them? Why the mystery? It doesn't make any sense to leave them as undefined shadow people if we know who they are.

    Also, was I the only one confused by the fact that I specifically told Christa, Omid, and Clem to go to the train so that they could meet up and roam the countryside - and then Clem screws off into the wilderness? Like, what the hell, girl. Respect my dying wishes!
  • edited November 2012
    John W. wrote: »
    To those of you convinced that it must be Christa and Omid:

    If it is, why wouldn't TTG just show them? Why the mystery? It doesn't make any sense to leave them as undefined shadow people if we know who they are.

    Also, was I the only one confused by the fact that I specifically told Christa, Omid, and Clem to go to the train so that they could meet up and roam the countryside - and then Clem screws off into the wilderness? Like, what the hell, girl. Respect my dying wishes!

    Because it's Telltale.
  • edited November 2012
    KennyTWD wrote: »
    Because it's Telltale.

    This is the only Telltale game that I've ever actually purchased, so I'm not sure what their track record is (I'm guessing cliffhangers!) - but my point is that from a point of storytelling and even vaguely cinematography, it makes much more sense that the two characters are strangers.

    Oh, and I remember noting at the time that the shadows looked distinctly unlike Christa and Omid, but everybody who isn't me seems pretty convinced that the shadows looked exactly like them, and I don't have the patience to replay the episode to find out.
  • edited November 2012
    I DIDN'T tell Clem to stay away from cities and instead told her to keep her hair cut short. The ending I got was Clem with a shaved head sitting in what looked like Times Square surrounded by zombies with a gun in her hand looking frightened... Anyone else get this ending or just me?
  • edited November 2012
    DeadbeatUK wrote: »
    I DIDN'T tell Clem to stay away from cities and instead told her to keep her hair cut short. The ending I got was Clem with a shaved head sitting in what looked like Times Square surrounded by zombies with a gun in her hand looking frightened... Anyone else get this ending or just me?

    What? No. I told clem to keep moving so afterwards she was on a treadmill. Looked exausted.
    John W. wrote: »
    To those of you convinced that it must be Christa and Omid:

    If it is, why wouldn't TTG just show them? Why the mystery? It doesn't make any sense to leave them as undefined shadow people if we know who they are.

    Also, was I the only one confused by the fact that I specifically told Christa, Omid, and Clem to go to the train so that they could meet up and roam the countryside - and then Clem screws off into the wilderness? Like, what the hell, girl. Respect my dying wishes!

    I said this in a post too. I agree with you. however I dont think tt would leave the ending of christa and omid unknown. I mean every conversation you have with them in epi 5 is telling them to take care of clem. Also, tt does that alot. by "that" i mean they take what you think is going to happen and instead of doing the opposite, which is expected, they do what you think is going to happen therefore your mind is blown. boom.
  • edited November 2012
    In my honest opinion, I think that's it. I think that could be the end of the story and plot following Clementine and that final scene is there to maybe illustrate something to us. It's that, people die in this new, ravaged world, but life goes on shown by the two people walking. Clementines look of unease is a connotation of her memories and thoughts of Lee, as Lee always told her not to trust strangers. What had just happened? She was manipulated by campman (a stranger) and Lee rescued her. I think that event really drove home to Clem to be wary of strangers or people you don't know.

    I don't know, many people could disagree, Its only a theory. However what if that is the end? Just showing us that Clementine lives on, and so does the rest of the world. Of course, maybe im wrong and it is Omid and Christa, which I do really want, but.. You never know with The Walking Dead.
  • edited November 2012
    ^^^^^ Agreed Clem hesitated right when she had that look to YELL im over here. But i think everything that happen made her pause. Now she knows she has to pay attention.
  • edited November 2012
    DeadbeatUK wrote: »
    I DIDN'T tell Clem to stay away from cities and instead told her to keep her hair cut short. The ending I got was Clem with a shaved head sitting in what looked like Times Square surrounded by zombies with a gun in her hand looking frightened... Anyone else get this ending or just me?

    Is this legit or just joking? As far as I've seen on youtube and the wiki's there was only one post-credit ending.
  • edited November 2012
    John W. wrote: »
    To those of you convinced that it must be Christa and Omid:

    If it is, why wouldn't TTG just show them? Why the mystery? It doesn't make any sense to leave them as undefined shadow people if we know who they are.

    Also, was I the only one confused by the fact that I specifically told Christa, Omid, and Clem to go to the train so that they could meet up and roam the countryside - and then Clem screws off into the wilderness? Like, what the hell, girl. Respect my dying wishes!

    because thats not how you create a decent cliff hanger.

    and having them meet by the train, ground zero for the zonbie horde, was a pretty bad idea.
This discussion has been closed.