User Avatar Image

Do NOT cut off your ###!!!

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
It's much more epic going into the herd of Walkers dual wielding weapons over just using the same hack animation with the cleaver. This alone is worth keeping your arm and showing the bite to Clementine also makes the game hit harder. Especially when you say "i'm sorry".
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • aaron1290;727955 said:
    you are nose to spite your face?
    *Sigh* I'll put a quarter in the typo jar.

But you're opening a can of worms with this.
  • SaveCarley;727995 said:
    Well not true. He opens the elevator with one hand but keeps using both of them anytime he has to climb etc.

Actually the climbing animation was different with no arm than it was with two. Little but it was there.
  • I cut it off. Lee looked epic with one arm.
  • mrwaynecares;728050 said:
    Actually the climbing animation was different with no arm than it was with two. Little but it was there.
    yeah - i meant he keeps using both of them if you don't cut one :)
  • BlankCanvasDJ;727779 said:
    I'm really not sure that censoring the word "arm" is hiding the spoiler. What else of yours would you cut off?
    well, there is ONE thing, but i can't say it without getting infracted...
  • Lee was a badass with one arm though. Especially when he makes jokes about it.

"Wasn't my favourite hand anyway"
    "Another arm would just get in the way"

What a boss!
  • mrwaynecares;728050 said:
    Exactly. When he puts the ladder down for bell tower one arm. Tries to open the bell tower hatch, one arm. Tries to open garage with Clem, one arm. All this with two arms. The only time I seen him use both was in the street scene getting to the hotel. And climbing down the pipe onto the street after you decide to go first across th Mcbabe sign!
  • QuarterPounderVlad;728056 said:
    I cut it off. Lee looked epic with one arm.
    I kept thinking: "I need a chainsaw."
  • BlankCanvasDJ;727779 said:
    I'm really not sure that censoring the word "arm" is hiding the spoiler. What else of yours would you cut off?
    Well I suppose you could cut off your ass or leg
  • I was wondering if Ben is dead will Kenny fall on the ground now?
This discussion has been closed.