User Avatar Image

was anyone slightly disappointed with the last episode?

posted by craigg123 on - last edited - Viewed by 869 users
don't get me wrong i thought it was fantastic.
the ending i thought overall was very good and was obvious it was coming but i thought the episode was sort of rushed everything happened really fast

but the one thing i expected so much more from was the encounter with the stranger when he tells you that he basically hates you and wants you to suffer as the group stole the food from the car but with me i didn't.

why did he steal and want clementine so badly it just seemed pretty stupid for me but overall this was fantastic

the ending after the credits kinda annoyed me:D when clementine sees two people on the hill i assumed that it was christa and omid as i told them to come looking for us

for me this is game of the year
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • craigg123;727685 said:
    yeah she was cool i wanted her to appear in this episode but she didnt:mad:
    On IGN Greg GUARANTEED she would be in this one. Disappoint.
  • Fezzan;727697 said:
    On IGN Greg GUARANTEED she would be in this one. Disappoint.
    he either lied or maybe she is in it but you have to do something differently my save glitched on me as it didn't recognize my choices for episode 3 or 4
  • craigg123;727706 said:
    he either lied or maybe she is in it but you have to do something differently my save glitched on me as it didn't recognize my choices for episode 3 or 4
    This was before he played ep.5, his exact words were:

Without playing episode 5 I can already guarantee molly is in it.(not exact but close enough)
  • Fezzan;727719 said:
    This was before he played ep.5, his exact words were:

Without playing episode 5 I can already guarantee molly is in it.(not exact but close enough)
    maybe shes one of the people on the hill at the end after the credits;) (doubt it)

it would be so cheap if she was a random walker on the street
  • craigg123;727734 said:
    maybe shes one of the people on the hill at the end after the credits;) (doubt it)

it would be so cheap if she was a random walker on the street
    They might as well call her "Morinth" if the did that ;:D
  • Too dam short! And the in game choices did not even matter!
  • im going back now and completing them all i just finished episode 1 i will play episode 2 again later on today

i done my choices differently as i saved doug and didnt give the girl the gun and chose to save duck
  • I can find no fault with Episode 5... except maybe the Ben/Kenny resolution... which seemed a little bit forced.
  • DreadMagus;729019 said:
    I can find no fault with Episode 5... except maybe the Ben/Kenny resolution... which seemed a little bit forced.
    yeah i loved it i thought the game overall was fantastic i keep saying the characters in this game most of them are better than most of the characters in the tv show
  • i liked it, but it felt short.
This discussion has been closed.