User Avatar Image

Now since all of the episodes are out, List what you though was best and the worst.

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 904 users
List the order of how you think the episodes were from Best to Worst. (I know they are all fantastic, but if you had to pick which ones were the best and which ones were better than others what would it be?)

Here is mine.

1. Episode 5 (Best)

2. Episode 2 (Second best)

3. Episode 3 (Third Best)

4. Episode 4 (Fourth Best)

5. Episode 1 (Fifth Best) (Ahh shit, Typo! Thanks DanJ555 for pointing it out.)
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DanJ555;728866 said:
    I'm guessing you're having a hard time accepting episode 5.
    Shit! Fixed it! Thanks, haha.
  • Hidan13;728876 said:
    Best
    Episode Five
    Episode Three
    Episode Two
    Episode Four
    Episode One
    Worst

Also just wondering, in the opening posts list, where is Episode One? Can I assume it replaces one of the Episode Five in that list, as there are two?

Oh and don't get me wrong, I loved all the episodes, they were all very fantastic.
    I fucked up. I fucked everything up... I can't have Clem around me with making all of these mistakes... But seriously, I fucked up and I meant to make Episode 1 as 5th Best. I fixed it though.
  • DreadMagus;728858 said:
    Best
    E-5
    E-4
    E-1
    E-3
    E-2
    Worst

This is probably the first post I've ever saw that had Episode 2 as the worst episode. I thought it was one of the best... Damn, care to share why you think that?
  • Felt forced. 3 months and already they're hardcore cannibals?

Plus, I like more zombies in my zombie apocalypse.
  • Christoaster;728904 said:
    This is probably the first post I've ever saw that had Episode 2 as the worst episode. I thought it was one of the best... Damn, care to share why you think that?
    I suppose, he may thought as it was the slowest sequence of the whole story, right Dread?(except its ending- the idea was HILARIOUS)

"3 months and already they're hardcore cannibals?" - I agree with you but maybe they were already cannibals before deep shit goes down? At least cold blood maniacs?
  • Slowest sequence - yeah.... that pretty much nails it.

I did like the end though.

But the overall flow of events... 2 is the episode I dread replaying most.
  • DreadMagus;728909 said:
    Felt forced. 3 months and already they're hardcore cannibals?

Plus, I like more zombies in my zombie apocalypse.
    I can see why you think that. I thought it was one of the best and did a great job introducing the dangers of not just zombies, but humans. That's my opinion.

Appreciate your opinion though. :D
  • :) It's all good.

Of course, upon pondering it - I suppose it's possible the St. Johns were cannibals BEFORE the end.... I mean.... it is possible... and would be downright creepy.
  • Order from favorite to least favorite:
    1: EP2
    2: EP3
    3: EP1
    4: EP4
    5: EP5
  • Christoaster;728893 said:
    Shit! Fixed it! Thanks, haha.
    No problem.

Now, I haven't even completed episode 4 yet (then why the hell am I in the spoilers?) but I would say that 2 is my fav, 3 is my mid, and 1 felt empty.
This discussion has been closed.