User Avatar Image

Did Your Lee Die An Armless Lee?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
I was like "you know what, it will both wind up with me dying, so, fuck the world, I was born with this arm and ILL DIE with my arm!"

I was an inspirational moment, then Kenny died and I cried from that moment till 12 minutes ago.

(I played it today)
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DreadMagus;729136 said:
    And then dies in 2-3 days from dehydration.. groovy.
    He is cuffed to a radiator. Water is the least of his problems.
  • Discalceate;729153 said:
    He is cuffed to a radiator. Water is the least of his problems.
    Point.....

....missed.

He's dead in 2 days or less even if he didn't (wasn't going to) turn.
  • My Arm lee has Clem shoot him...

I cried my fucking eyes out.
  • I thought hacking off the arm would prevent the infection or at least slow down the fucking process.

Guess I was wrong.

Gonna play it over with an arm, though, I don't want my Lee to die thinking what happened to his arm didn't do shit.
  • I cut my arm off cause i figured it would at least slow the infection if not stop it.
  • Discalceate;729129 said:
    Lee Did not turn. He might just have passed out due to blood loss.
    Here's hoping!
    DreadMagus;729136 said:
    And then dies in 2-3 days from dehydration.. groovy.
    Or is dead already because Clementime shot him...

an ffs he died there! Do you really want to remove an emotional scene for a BS "happy ending" that really wouldn't be all that happy really? Do you realize how pathetic that would be?
  • Having read the comics and seen the show, I know that amputation would only work if it was immediately after the bite so I kept my arm since it was too late anyway. Also having two arms could mean the difference in fights, especially with Radioman.
  • I hope you quoted me to further emphasis how screwed Lee is...

I'm happy with how things turned out. :p
  • Kept the arm, was somewhat surprised at the end of game stats at how much in the minority I was. The few times this works (And I use the word 'works' loosely since 50% of the time the victim dies of bloodloss/infection anyway) in the Graphic novel, the affected appendage is removed immediately after the bite.

I figured at least an hour or so had passed while travelling from the mansion to the hospital bunker, and who knows how long Lee was passed out when he fainted there.
    Pointless endevour since he is well and truely infected by that point was my reasoning.
  • There are at least 4 threads on this topic. Does any one search or just post blindly? Not to mention most people played it both ways to see their own results.
This discussion has been closed.