User Avatar Image

YouTube Permission

posted by TheSolarGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 27K users
Is it alright to upload a Let's Play of The Walking Dead and recieve Monetization?

Here is my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rslayer9?feature=mhee

I will be uploading it tonight, so I don't have the link to it yet.

Thanks,
-Ryan
The Solar Gamer
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TheSolarGamer;649750 said:
    Is it alright to upload a Let's Play of The Walking Dead and recieve Monetization?

Here is my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rslayer9?feature=mhee

I will be uploading it tonight, so I don't have the link to it yet.

Thanks,
    -Ryan
    The Solar Gamer
    i Recommend sending a private message to Alan Johnson because he will send you a reply faster than on a thread. i tried 3 threads and didnt work. when i sent a message i got a reply so its up to u.
  • Wow, you were right, I sent him a tweet 10min ago and he just replied haha Thanks! :D
  • TheSolarGamer;649872 said:
    Wow, you were right, I sent him a tweet 10min ago and he just replied haha Thanks! :D
    no problem i sent Alan Johnson a message and in a day i got a reply saying yes i have permission. now i just need to wait on youtube to allow me to prove i have permission unless you can tell me how to show i have permission
  • YouTube is very very slow at the moment, to be honest, they are the worst when it comes to monetizing videos. My latest 3 are still under review, and one from a month ago is too...
  • TheSolarGamer;650167 said:
    YouTube is very very slow at the moment, to be honest, they are the worst when it comes to monetizing videos. My latest 3 are still under review, and one from a month ago is too...
    Wow. it never tooked that long for me it usualy took a day or within hours to approved or decline. I got my Backup Channel: GamingDragon316 set up with adsense and i only got one video monetized. but i made $1.00 so far off that one video but if i can get youtube to see i have permission maybe i can start earning more money and able to start buying games on release
  • Yeah, it usually doesn't take that long, it is just recently that this has been happening.
  • TheSolarGamer;650338 said:
    Yeah, it usually doesn't take that long, it is just recently that this has been happening.
    hmmm....interesting. Today i got a email stating my adesense account was disabled for Invaild Click Activity. I know i didnt do anything wrong and now i cant earn money off the walking dead(yes i did get permission to clarify with everyone that doesnt know).
  • TheSolarGamer;649872 said:
    Wow, you were right, I sent him a tweet 10min ago and he just replied haha Thanks! :D
    What is his Twitter account? I can't contact him here on the site; his PM box is full.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    Alan Johnson is not with TTG anymore, so please don't message him.
    If you get no answer here, you can try [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email]
  • Thank you, DjNDB. I will try it that way!
This discussion has been closed.