User Avatar Image

I broke my "Q" key trying to choke that...

posted by JackalOsiris on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Anyone else break their "Q" key trying to choke that bastard who took Clem?
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • More like I broke my Q key trying to get up for clem at the end
  • Pretty much figured Tell Tale was going to kill Lee, felt more like taking my rage out on the the kidnapper.
  • I've played through episode 5 twice. Both times I tried to kill radio guy by pressing "Q". It didn't work for me, and Clem had to shoot him.
  • Zeruis;729795 said:
    I've played through episode 5 twice. Both times I tried to kill radio guy by pressing "Q". It didn't work for me, and Clem had to shoot him.
    You gotta keep pressing even after the prompt to tap Q disappears. xP That's how you get Lee to continue choking rather than letting go of him, that's when the Stranger tries to choke Lee and prompts Clem to shoot him.
  • I see you got it back to write this post tho ;)
  • Destmond;729806 said:
    You gotta keep pressing even after the prompt to tap Q disappears. xP That's how you get Lee to continue choking rather than letting go of him, that's when the Stranger tries to choke Lee and prompts Clem to shoot him.
    Yeah its true. I kept pressing Q screaming "die mother-" at the screen and once Q was gone I kept pressing it just because I wanted to make sure.:D I also didn't know Clem could shoot him. Good for her.
  • Can you actually choke him to death? I wasn't able to, but my Lee only had one arm left...
  • I kept rapid fire pressing Q until he gasped his final breath! Then I promptly put a bullet between his eyes. I never even thought about him coming back as a walker, I just wanted to make sure he wasn't playing dead.
  • Perfect_Cell;729786 said:
    More like I broke my Q key trying to get up for clem at the end
    Same here. :D
  • Perfect_Cell;729786 said:
    More like I broke my Q key trying to get up for clem at the end
    Yup, Also.
This discussion has been closed.