User Avatar Image

Did Your Lee Die An Armless Lee?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
I was like "you know what, it will both wind up with me dying, so, fuck the world, I was born with this arm and ILL DIE with my arm!"

I was an inspirational moment, then Kenny died and I cried from that moment till 12 minutes ago.

(I played it today)
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • if you go alone, do you still get the option to cut it off?
  • I went alone and yes you cut off your own arm! It is pretty horridm you gotta click the mouse for each movement of the saw, with the screams and noise of saw going through bone, yuck!
  • WoodMan;729893 said:
    I went alone and yes you cut off your own arm! It is pretty horridm you gotta click the mouse for each movement of the saw, with the screams and noise of saw going through bone, yuck!
    Ugh, I don't think I would have been able to make him do that, with a saw. Especially thinking he might pass out halfway through or something.
  • I chose to cut it off, then instantly regretted it because I knew it was pointless anyway. That scene with Christa was just fucking brutal, far worse than the teacher in the woodland
  • I couldn't cut it off, I knew time was running out and it wasn't going to affect anything. Lee was done.

Plus I seriously couldn't stomach watching another scene of someone losing a limb.
  • I haven't read the novels.

I removed the arm because there was the certainty of death by not removing it and I felt a serious obligation to Clementine.
  • I kept the arm. I knew it was too late to cut the arm off to stop it from spreading, and I figured it'd be easier to save Clem with both arms. I didn't want to risk the blood loss, but if you keep your arm, you pass out a couple times.
  • You also pass out if you cut the arm off.
  • I kept the arm. I would be able to find and save Clem better with two arms instead of one. Sure that effectively was a death sentence but as long as Clem was ok... it didn't matter.
  • I kept my arm, and I'm glad I did. The gauntlet isn't as bad ass with only 1 arm.
This discussion has been closed.