User Avatar Image

This episode was short as hell, why?

posted by CTCCoco on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
This episode was short as hell, why? I just want more and I need to wait for months D:
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • JabbaDaHuttX7;730165 said:
    They wanted to give you a sense of urgency for buying Season Two.
    Well they were extremely successful.
  • It was certainly short, but it did help keep the pace up, and i don't think it was detrimental to the episode. But as a fan, I hope they don't make it a habbit.
  • CTCCoco;730147 said:
    This episode was short as hell, why? I just want more and I need to wait for months D:
    Well, what was there to do? Rescue Clementine and die. How much time would that take?
  • Well it was called No Time Left :D
  • It only seemed short because there was no walking around and solving simple puzzles ( like the train in Ep. 3 ). The game was fast-paced and action-packed the whole time, making it seem shorter.
  • moshiXcakes;730323 said:
    Well it was called No Time Left :D
    ^^ This! :D
  • I'm wondering how much dialogue I missed for killing Ben and whether that made it feel short, might have to replay from ep4
  • CTCCoco;730147 said:
    Same reason why choices didn't matter: TTG's Laziness.
  • I think two scenes were cut from the final version of Ep5.

1. Christa telling you shes pregnant

2. Molly dragging you to safety not Clem and then something happens she disappears and then we have the tearjerking scene.

honestly i was too emotional to notice it was short. my GOTY for sure.
  • The episode didn't seem that short to me. If anything it was like Episode 3. Just lots of non-stop drama and action. Lots of turbulence can make it seem short.
This discussion has been closed.