User Avatar Image

The Most Tragic Part in Episode 5

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 936 users
What was it to you?

Because to me, it was realizing that Ben never did what he wanted to do, show he can do something right.
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Making Clem kill her father figure. Poor kid has seen so much bad stuff already and she's only nine.
  • Kenny death...
    Lee death...
    Yeah... that made me very sad...
  • The moment that made me sigh is actually one that I expect no-one else to choose.

It's when you're sitting down with Radiobastard and he's explaining who he is and what you've done to him. In that moment you're face to face with the consequences of your actions and the real tragedy of humanity, that in this world, other people will have to die for you to live.
  • Seeing our hero struggle to get up off the floor, knowing his time is up now. The way he just accepts it. He'd saved Clem and that was all that mattered to him. He could die happy.

Lee was amazing. :(
  • Watching Lee cowering Clem with that disgusting stuff. :(
    I don't know why but that sequence touched my soul. I imagined myself there doing that to a little girl while knowing we'll be seperated soon(and she is not aware of my condition yet); I'd probably cry silently when she turn her back to me. Her voice, the silence, the emotion... It just made my soul teared and my heart has broken while watching that scene.
    So sad :(
  • Marumochi;730377 said:
    Seeing our hero struggle to get up off the floor, knowing his time is up now. The way he just accepts it. He'd saved Clem and that was all that mattered to him. He could die happy.

Lee was amazing. :(
    I almost broke my Q key trying to force him to get up.
  • John W.;730404 said:
    I almost broke my Q key trying to force him to get up.
    Me too.

I knew it was time though. :(
  • Everything was tragic. There was not one lighthearted moment. If there was it was over shadowed by all the gloom, doom, and dread.
  • I lost it when Clem was supporting Lee and helping him walk across the room. Watching Lee trying to get up was heart breaking as well.
  • lilTomTom;730481 said:
    Everything was tragic. There was not one lighthearted moment. If there was it was over shadowed by all the gloom, doom, and dread.
    Actually I smiled when Omid was talking about that bust of the guy in the attic,
This discussion has been closed.