User Avatar Image

"Clementine will remember that" Spoilers

posted by 87MONOLITH on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
The ending scene, some of the stuff you say to her makes the game let you know that she will remember this. Like after she kills the walker, You tell her you can take care of yourself, and when you tell her to find Omid and Christa by the train..

The question is when is she going to remember that exactly now that the game is over?

I think it's safe to say that she will be in the second season, and we might actually import our save files into the next.

So what to you guys think?
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They may use Clem as the protagonist in season 2, perhaps 10 years later when shes grown up. But to be honest I think its more of setting her off on her own, that THESE are the words she will remember for the rest of her life kinda thing.
  • The 10 year thing is not going to happen.

Does anyone really believe they can exceed the canon's timeline? :p
  • Exactly.

Only 2 years passed in the comic as far as I know, so there's no way they can bypass that. No one knows yet what the Walking Dead world will be like in 10 years, probably not even Kirkman himself.
  • DarcKage;730530 said:
    Exactly.

Only 2 years passed in the comic as far as I know, so there's no way they can bypass that. No one knows yet what the Walking Dead world will be like in 10 years, probably not even Kirkman himself.
    Everyone ended up dead, even the walkers. Totally hipster grimdark ending.
  • It's hipster to use the word hipster.

FUCK! Now I'm a hipster.

No one else use it! It's contagious! Like a zombie bite!
  • even if the world could be like that for 10 years, no one could live that long in a zombie apocalypse... unless he/she changes to a more animal-like state...

by the way... what does "hipster" mean?
  • There's no doubt that Clementine is gonna be in Season 2, just look at the cutscene after the credits.
    But I don't think we're gonna have to play her as the main character. There's plenty of things to do, like the 2 shadows are actually kind people and we play on of them, trying to get Clem's trust in the first episode. We can also imagine that it's Omid and Christa (I'm sure they'll be in season 2. Maybe playing Christa? Playing a pregnant woman could be interesting.) etc...
  • *Carley will remember that

*Lilly shoots Carley
This discussion has been closed.