User Avatar Image

Question about the broken piece of glass

posted by george1120 on - last edited - Viewed by 364 users
If you had both arms, and you lied about not having anything on you, can you stab the guy with the glass? If you placed it on the table, can you get Clementine to stab the guy with it?
10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No the piece of glass is somehow gone.
  • george1120;730511 said:
    If you had both arms, and you lied about not having anything on you, can you stab the guy with the glass? If you placed it on the table, can you get Clementine to stab the guy with it?

Don't think so. It's either the knife or a bottle.
  • I only put the radio on the table and kept the weapons. When the time came (Clem hit Campman with a bottle) only the cleaver was available as a weapon when I attacked Campman.
  • it's Cleaver, bottle, Lamp and the thing on the very left of the screen (Can't remember what it was).
  • dubesor;730525 said:
    it's Cleaver, bottle, Lamp and the thing on the very left of the screen (Can't remember what it was).
    there's another thing? I just played that chapter 5 and the item furthest was the lamp.
  • nope, further left. on the other table. Some kettle or something.
    Also: if you choose nothing Clem just slaps him with her bare hand^^
  • dubesor;730584 said:
    nope, further left. on the other table. Some kettle or something.
    Also: if you choose nothing Clem just slaps him with her bare hand^^
    yeah i did that on my first playthrough. at first, i thought you were supposed to wait it out.
  • and you are right that tea kettle on the other table was also an option.
  • Lol I really want to see Clem slap him now, it would be hilarious and probably not hurt him just confuse him.
  • Yertos;730761 said:
    Lol I really want to see Clem slap him now, it would be hilarious and probably not hurt him just confuse him.
    it was a punch not a slap and it does distract him.
This discussion has been closed.