User Avatar Image

About the endings *SPOILER*

posted by NiceGuy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
I would love to see lee @ season 2 and it may happpen.
In the endings we dont see him dying, so it could mean, that Clem didnt shoot him, lets say... She shooted in wall. And if u choosed to cut Lees arm, he survived.
If he didnt, he asked for Clem to look for something to cut it off.

I just wanted to get this in here, what do u think? Is it possible?!

P.S. Sory, for my bad english, im from Latvia :D and im really, really BIG fan of TallTales TWD!
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I can see it happening with say kenny, but lee? Come on he was about to reanimate, and you hear the gunshot, i want lee to survive as much as anyone but its time to move on.
  • Martindn;730883 said:
    I can see it happening with say kenny, but lee? Come on he was about to reanimate, and you hear the gunshot, i want lee to survive as much as anyone but its time to move on.
    I did not hear a gunshot. :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    WRONG FORUM AGAIN. :rolleyes: (...moved.)
  • And there`s my question again:
    I`m not a doctor but why didn`t Lee took antibiotics...i mean look...it worked for Omid even if there wasn`t an amputation but there was an open wound.
  • Lee was only human.. :(
  • tavax91;730922 said:
    And there`s my question again:
    I`m not a doctor but why didn`t Lee took antibiotics...i mean look...it worked for Omid even if there wasn`t an amputation but there was an open wound.
    Because they didn't have any antibiotics ? Vernon left with everything, they were surrounded by zombies... They could have done it back to the house if they wouldn't have been attacked.
  • martymf621;730813 said:
    No if you read The Walking Dead comic books you know if you amputate the bite you live
    You'd also know that's only worked once total. And has failed EVERY other time
  • der_ketzer;730904 said:
    I did not hear a gunshot. :p
    Hmm i could of sworn i heard one, maybe i was wrong. Or did you not get Clementine to shoot? Its assumed if she does not shoot he is left to reanimate. So either way he would be toast.
  • It takes 20 seconds for a blood cell to circulate through your body, there's no chance amputating did anything.
  • Gman5852;730941 said:
    You'd also know that's only worked once total. And has failed EVERY other time
    yup
This discussion has been closed.