User Avatar Image

Lee didn't last very long, huh?

posted by Matrox Yang on - last edited - Viewed by 732 users
Sure, he lasted more than most, but in comparison to, say, Rick's group, three and a half months isn't very long.
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yep. Apparently TellTale thinks this equation is true.

Kill everyone = Emotional ending.
  • I'd say Lee's group is alive as long as Clem, Christa,her baby and Omid still are, really.
    Least he didn't fail completely.
  • Thats one of the point of zombie apocalypse, its not if you die, its when you die.

Somehow i dont see many humans manage to live 10-20-30+ years .

There isnt food, you have to move to get stuff. And it was totally unlucky that lee got bitten, you never know where a zombie is hiding.

but again they were so close, had clementine not been kidnapped and had those assholes not stolen the boat. THose 2 things got the entire group killed almost.
  • RMJ1984;731466 said:
    Thats one of the point of zombie apocalypse, its not if you die, its when you die.

Somehow i dont see many humans manage to live 10-20-30+ years .

There isnt food, you have to move to get stuff. And it was totally unlucky that lee got bitten, you never know where a zombie is hiding.

but again they were so close, had clementine not been kidnapped and had those assholes not stolen the boat. THose 2 things got the entire group killed almost.
    "It's not the dead you have to worry about. It's the living."
  • when have they ever given a black man a happy ending
  • Doctanian;731429 said:
    Yep. Apparently TellTale thinks this equation is true.

Kill everyone = Emotional ending.
    Must have worked, you seem pretty worked up over it. :D
  • If you really think about it Lee basically got to live 3 more months as a free man. I mean he was going to prison for murdering a senator. He was going to probably rot in prison till the day he died.
  • Plus he got to redeem himself, through Clem.

I call that a win.
  • Every time I read (or re-read) the comics I'm gonna get all upset thinking about what Lee and the group were doing at that time.

God damn it.
This discussion has been closed.