User Avatar Image

Yet another theory!

posted by umsaint on - last edited - Viewed by 648 users
How about this:

Lee is not dead. His yellow eyes are a sign of infection, but not zombie infection. Instead they are a sign of a general infection from cutting off his arm. For those who chose the option of Clem shooting Lee. She doesn't do it. Instead she shoots the handcuff chain--in the comics Morgan did this when leaving his son Duane who had become a zombie behind. He had him restrained and had become very unstable when Rick and company found him. He was supposed to put his son out of his misery and then join them. There's a gunshot, he joins them, and they leave but then you see his zombie son leave the house--in other words he shot the restraint.

Clem shoots the handcuffs because she just can't shoot Lee and leaves. He is in a secure area. He passes out perhaps even enters into a coma like state allowing his body to fight the infection.

My theory is far fetched I know, and I'm not sure how he would get out of the cuffs for those who chose Clem not shooting him.

Anyway, just had that random thought and wanted to add to all the wonderful dialogue going on.

Great game and looking forward to Season 2!
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you cut off his arm, you suffer from blood loss and shock, but you faint less.

If you don't, you faint even more.

Either it slowed it down, or stopped it, right?
  • I want season 2 with Zombie Lee just chopping anything.
  • SaveCarley;731876 said:
    I want season 2 with Zombie Lee just chopping anything.
    Maybe TTG will make a DLC where you can be zombie Lee and go around eating peepels:D
    And reunite with...
    wait for it...

ZOMBIE KENNY! :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Bros 4 life (and afterlife as well)
  • Nice theory :P I wish that is true :p
  • Zombie Lee & Zombie Kenny Episode 1 - The search for Vernon.

ZL&ZK Episode 2 - Back to the manson

ZLK&ZK Episode 3 - The road to CDC

ZLK&ZK Episode 4 - Daily rotting.

Basically, they are gonna search for a cure at CDC before their body becomes way too rotten. Just kidding, that'd be horrible.
  • JabbaDaHuttX7;731745 said:
    I could actually see a plot twist like that be in line with the unremarkable ending we got.
    I thought it was more Telltale saying that nothing is holy.

Lee is just another survivor. He got bit in a pathetic accident. He died a tragic yet... pretty "pathetic" death. In my story, chained up to a radiator and shot in the head. Boom, main character, 5 chapter strong, is gone just like that. "It can happen to anyone."

Remember when Shawn asked who Lee is?
    "I'm just some guy."

And that's what I believe in.
  • Based on your theory of him going into coma, it's actually very possible. Since your immune system is heightened greatly when your body is doing nothing else but laying there. It's possible, but highly unlikely that they would do that.
  • When thinking about this, I forgot that some people didn't cut off the arm so if you didn't then there is no chance for a "regular" infection.

I guess I just really wanted Lee to make it. I really liked the character and hope whoever the protaganist is in the next season is memorable.
This discussion has been closed.