User Avatar Image

Clem's baseball cap?

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
do tt sell them? would be nice to have one with the same blood pattern. on it.

what does the cap actually say its a D on it.
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • An official Clementine baseball cap from Telltale would be an instant buy for me.
  • im sure they will eventually sell hats and t-shirts on the store.
  • Are you kidding me? You would buy a clementine hat? please tell me youre joking. I know you love the game and what not but its a generic hat meaning its nothing significant. Invest the money in a shirt or something.
  • If that hat was on sale I would buy it and name my daughter Clementine.
  • kirby18;731470 said:
    Are you kidding me? You would buy a clementine hat? please tell me youre joking. I know you love the game and what not but its a generic hat meaning its nothing significant. Invest the money in a shirt or something.
    Its not really that generic if you know the meaning behind the shirt. It also would make an interesting conversation piece if someone else recognizes the hat as well.
  • ..Who wouldn't buy a clem hat?
    Except for Mr. Kirby18.
  • i would buy it btw what does the D stand for anyone know
  • I usually don't buy much video game merch, but I would buy that hat the first chance I get.
  • walkerbait00;731942 said:
    i would buy it btw what does the D stand for anyone know
    I think it stands for Derek (Sakai, TWD Game's art director) who apparently designed Clementine's outfits based on his own daughter's wardrobe.
  • kirby18;731470 said:
    Are you kidding me? You would buy a clementine hat? please tell me youre joking. I know you love the game and what not but its a generic hat meaning its nothing significant. Invest the money in a shirt or something.
    Some of us love merchandise. Heck, I'm waiting for a Lee + Clementine figure to dress my bookshelf with. It would defiantly go nice with my horror trades, or even zombie DVD's.
This discussion has been closed.