User Avatar Image

$ I have a great idea $

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 911 users
This is my idea! In season 2 we should playing with Lee as a walker :D But he's not like other walkers, he will would have sense and heart and he become a different walker, So he decide to searching for Clem and more stories
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hate smart zombies.
  • I'd love to walk around aimlessly in the crowded city streets forever. It could be one of those never-ending games like the tycoon-simulators.

How long do you reckon a zombie can "live"?
  • i shot him in the head.
  • plaqueconspiracy;732120 said:
    How long do you reckon a zombie can "live"?
    He's a vegetarian zombie that sparkles in the sunlight and lives on the brains of animals because he hates killing humans for food.
    But will Zombie Carley choose him or the wereGhul Ben? It's a new love triangle story by Stephanie Meyer.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    der_ketzer;732162 said:

But will Zombie Carley choose him or the wereGhul Ben? .
    Sorry, there's no zombie Carley. She'd need a brain implant for that.

Then again, I don't think zombie brain implants are particularly hard to do. Open head, insert brain, connect it somehow. It's not like the patient could die... or the brain has to be very functional...

Unfortunately, the "Twilight with zombies" nightmare is already becoming a reality. The 2013 movie is called "Warm Bodies", based on Marion Isaac's novel, and here's our new Robert Pattinson-type Romeo zombie:

If someone here REALLY wants nice zombies, I suggest watching "Fido". Now THAT'S a zombie romance I can get behind.
  • you might be the worse poster ever n7
  • Nah, he's right, Fido was pretty damned good.

Edit: Oops, misread his post. lol - need more caffeine
  • Vainamoinen;732166 said:
    and here's our new Robert Pattinson-type Romeo zombie:

And I thought Rob was a bad choice for the role of a womanizer.
    :eek:
    Now I REALLY hope the world ends next month.
  • short_stack;732122 said:
    i shot him in the head.
    same. Lee wont be coming back but will probally be shown in plenty of flashbacks or his voice will whisper in clementines ear with everything he taught her.
This discussion has been closed.