User Avatar Image

$ I have a great idea $

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
This is my idea! In season 2 we should playing with Lee as a walker :D But he's not like other walkers, he will would have sense and heart and he become a different walker, So he decide to searching for Clem and more stories
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    kirby18;732179 said:
    you might be the worse poster ever n7
    Why:( Just tell me why?
    (Please read with ben's tone)
  • Vainamoinen;732166 said:
    Sorry, there's no zombie Carley. She'd need a brain implant for that.

Then again, I don't think zombie brain implants are particularly hard to do. Open head, insert brain, connect it somehow. It's not like the patient could die... or the brain has to be very functional...

Unfortunately, the "Twilight with zombies" nightmare is already becoming a reality. The 2013 movie is called "Warm Bodies", based on Marion Isaac's novel, and here's our new Robert Pattinson-type Romeo zombie:

If someone here REALLY wants nice zombies, I suggest watching "Fido". Now THAT'S a zombie romance I can get behind.
    Actually, as for the zombie Carly thing, there could be one in the universe in which someone saved Doug.

Also towards the Opening Post, I'm going to say read the comics or watch the show: Because there are never any zombies like that and I doubt telltale is going to betray their source material now.
  • ..May I suggest killing you, Sir?
  • Um... if I remember correctly, the majority had Clem shoot Lee. In the head. Where the brain is located. With a bullet. Kind of hard to become a walker with a destroyed brain, isn't it?
  • No. Playing as a walker would be cool though, I imagine he would see things all white and blurry and living things are red blurs that he's tempted to walk towards. But not in the Telltale walking dead games. Maybe in a DLC for the shooter they could do that, alternate perspective.
  • Rock114;732242 said:
    Um... if I remember correctly, the majority had Clem shoot Lee. In the head. Where the brain is located. With a bullet. Kind of hard to become a walker with a destroyed brain, isn't it?
    Well it seems I am never the majorty on these points. My Lee did not get shot. Also I went with Doug. (I would never pick that incapable $!{<# over Doug). Also I didn't steal from the car.
  • my Lee died, Clem shot him ( i suppose) tho they didnt show...
  • I say yes, it'd be great if Lee started a zombie rockband with Kenny playing the guitar, Ben also, then Chet (from EP1) Playing the drums, and Lee singing.
  • That zombie twilight film thing if you watch the trailer it looks pretty funny coming from a twillight hater.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    A kind walker wasn't really a good idea?
This discussion has been closed.