User Avatar Image

Telltale expanding, moving to new offices, hints at future

posted by Tjibbbe on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Telltale has been doing well lately, and they're moving so they can keep expanding! It's all here: http://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com/64865/telltale-games-plans-major-expansion/

Get ready for a weird thing though:
Another major project in production for 2013 is Poker Night at the Inventory, developed in partnership with Warner Bros.
Looks like the writer of the article got a little confused. Maybe we're going to get both a Poker Night sequel and something related to Warner Bros? Seems too weird otherwise.

Or Batman is going to play poker with Bilbo Baggins, Scooby Doo and Alan Garner.
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Shadowknight1;731724 said:
    Those are licensed too. In fact, I don't know that TTG has done anything not based on an existing franchise outside of Puzzle Agent.
    Puzzle Agent is licensed too. It's based on Graham Annable's Grickle cartoons.

Telltale Texas Hold 'Em is still Telltale's only completely original game.
  • And that's based on the popular Texas Holdem rules. Can you really call a card game an original thing at all?
  • I'm still waiting for Strip Poker Night at the Inventory.
  • GaryCXJk;732025 said:
    I'm still waiting for Strip Poker Night at the Inventory.
    With Clementine Carley!
  • der_ketzer;731954 said:
    And that's based on the popular Texas Holdem rules. Can you really call a card game an original thing at all?
    You can call it not licensed.

And I feel like Wellgolly was referring specifically to this huge list of licenses, since they haven't really done anything else since that list was announced.
  • Of course it would be even more fun to tackle BTTF:TG2 in 2015 (just for the sakes of it), having us intervene with the movie's alternate 1985 plotline.

I'm still keeping my hopes up for more TOMI and a fourth season of S&M.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    der_ketzer;732042 said:
    With Clementine Carley!
    Sybil or bust. Oh wait. Sybil AND bust. :cool:
    Laserschwert;732219 said:

I'm still keeping my hopes up for more TOMI and a fourth season of S&M.
    It's a manic hope, but I'm right there with you.
  • wellgolly;731638 said:
    We made them what they are today, certainly they wouldn't forget us.

Hopefully once they work through this huge list of licenses, they'll get back to fun, humor-filled adventure games like SBCG4AP and Sam & Max.
    Maybe a larger Telltale's a good sign. It's possible they could have more than one series going at one time.

No they made them what they are today. If it were up to the old fans they wouldn't be what they are today so by default we are in the way and must be alloweduh to die.
  • Secret Fawful;732273 said:
    No they made them what they are today. If it were up to the old fans they wouldn't be what they are today so by default we are in the way and must be alloweduh to die.
    ...Is it strange that I read that in the voice of the fake R'as al Ghul from Batman Begins?
Add Comment