User Avatar Image

What if Clem was a boy ?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
In my opinion that really would be bad if Clem was a boy in game
What's your opinion about this ?
Please vote
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey I protected Ben with my life, and don't you all remember Duck? Sure he may have been mentally ill, but we all thought he was awesome. Right? Guys? Anybody?....
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    HiggsBoson2142;731632 said:
    Hey I protected Ben with my life, and don't you all remember Duck? Sure he may have been mentally ill, but we all thought he was awesome. Right? Guys? Anybody?....
    Just shut up Ben :D No one says Ben or Duck are bad but just imaging it was Duck insteat of Clem
    or Ben insteat of Clem:D
    Game would have ruined
  • N7.;731642 said:
    Just shut up Ben :D No one says Ben or Duck are bad but just imaging it was Duck insteat of Clem
    or Ben insteat of Clem:D
    Game would have ruined
    I have to disagree there. Sure, if Clem would have beeen Duck or an 8 year old Ben the game would have been different, but in the end you protect children, no matter how high in the clouds they might be [Duck] or how much of a FU they are [Ben].
  • Yes. I can't really explain why... Maybe it's cultural. And a bit sexist if you ask the feminists. oh wait... nope. Only if I would say it would've been better with a boy
  • I honestly hated Clementine until episode 5 when she shot Campman in the head and saved me.
  • RickRymes97;733141 said:
    I honestly hated Clementine until episode 5 when she shot Campman in the head and saved me.
    That's because you're fucked up.
  • game would've had bad reception and would've brought telltale out of business; no way they could regroup from those financial losses.
  • HiggsBoson2142;731632 said:
    Hey I protected Ben with my life, and don't you all remember Duck? Sure he may have been mentally ill, but we all thought he was awesome. Right? Guys? Anybody?....
    He wasn't mentally ill, he was just dumb. Not all dumb people are mentally ill even if it is politically correct to think so.
  • Having sons (and no daughters) myself, I think I would have probably felt a fiercer connection had Clem been a boy. Simply because I know the love I have for my boys and how I would do absolutely anything to protect them. But being a parent, I have a fierce protection instinct for kids in general. Much more so than I did when I was childless.
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    If she was a boy
    She would have turned off the phone (radio)
    Tell everyone its broken
    And-......oh wait she did.

Regardless,

If she was a boy
    I think we could understand
This discussion has been closed.