User Avatar Image

Lilly - Why do people still care?

posted by Pickles312 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Lilly was left on the side of the road or ran away in the RV. Either way she shot Carley or Doug out of cold blood.

So:

1) Why do people still like her?

2) Why do people think she will come bak even though that isn't cannon to the comics?
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not sure why, but she was a horrid leader, and only because she cared a great deal about her group. The loss of her father put her over the edge, then causing her to kill either Carley or Doug.
  • If I know men, it's because she's good looking, really :c
  • She was the dam best, and my lee sided with her in most of the choices that mattered, and it was a dam shame when she killed doug and i let her back on only to have her leave with the rv.
  • Luigi01080;732940 said:
    She was the dam best, and my lee sided with her in most of the choices that mattered, and it was a dam shame when she killed doug and i let her back on only to have her leave with the rv.
    Exactly, even when you were loyal she backstabbed you. Isn't that enough?
  • A better question is: Why do you not?
  • Because no matter how I played it: for or against her, she shoots a group member in the face because she's pissed. Then if you do her to gift of letting her stay she takes your RV and leaves. She's a bitch.
  • Well, in her defense, Lee killed someone too in fit of rage in the past, and we've all grown to love him and know he's a fucking great guy despite that event.

I think she could have achieved redemption somehow...She's not really a bad person,she was just under too much stress.
  • Pickles312;732951 said:
    Because no matter how I played it: for or against her, she shoots a group member in the face because she's pissed. Then if you do her to gift of letting her stay she takes your RV and leaves. She's a bitch.
    I'm pretty sure she was just written out. That's what happens, when you take characters from the Novels, and comics.

Same thing happened to Glenn.
  • because she cared about the group, the fact that she cared so much made her shoot carly.
    her heart is in the right place her mind isnt. i felt sorry for her. she made the tough decisions in the group in those 3months when nobody else would step up.
  • Pickles312;732942 said:
    Exactly, even when you were loyal she backstabbed you. Isn't that enough?
    well she saved us from andy st.john if you tryed to help larry so she deserves a redemption for episode 3.
This discussion has been closed.