User Avatar Image

Lilly - Why do people still care?

posted by Pickles312 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Lilly was left on the side of the road or ran away in the RV. Either way she shot Carley or Doug out of cold blood.

So:

1) Why do people still like her?

2) Why do people think she will come bak even though that isn't cannon to the comics?
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Pride;732939 said:
    If I know men, it's because she's good looking, really :c
    Yes, that's the reason absolutely. Nobody wants Bree (or however the hell you spell it) to come back. Guess what the primary difference is there? One is hot, and one is not. :D
  • short_stack;732983 said:
    because she cared about the group, the fact that she cared so much made her shoot carly.
    her heart is in the right place her mind isnt. i felt sorry for her. she made the tough decisions in the group in those 3months when nobody else would step up.
    And take the RV? She did that for the group?
  • Lilly was never for the group. She was hostile towards everyone but her dad. She was hostile to the group constantly, she never allowed or agreed on saving survivors. I have never seen her care for anyone but her dad. To me she was an egocentric bitch.
  • DreadMagus;732948 said:
    A better question is: Why do you not?
    Because we know what happens to Lilly.
  • Lilly was the one person in the group focused entirely on survival. She was an interesting character. For those reasons, I would like to see her in season 2.
  • She cannot come back. It wouldn't be cannon with the comics and it is in the same world, so it can't happen.
  • Sure she can, after "a certain comic event" - her itinerary is free.
  • This certain comic event would be much later, but how also would she manae to get back in the story. She was in a bit of a pickle and was a baby killer.
  • Pickles312;733212 said:
    This certain comic event would be much later, but how also would she manae to get back in the story. She was in a bit of a pickle and was .
    Spoilers bro.
  • What really intrigued me about the character is that she's not the same Lilly from the comics. There are two Lillys. There's Telltales Lilly where she's this ex pilot / hardened lady who's father is Larry but then there's Kirkman's Lilly who has a completely different father and traits etc. So I do think she may make a reappearance in Season 2.
This discussion has been closed.