User Avatar Image

**** should have survived, but **** should have died.

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
In my opinion, the point where Carley/doug dies in episode 3 should have split. If Carley dies there, things proceed as normal with ben. But if Doug survives, Lilly should have shot just ben and left Doug alive. Then Doug could have taken Ben's place in the group.

Then again, this might just be my wishful thinking of Doug's sexy nose. Oh well.
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • nobody saved doug, that character doesnt even exist.
  • Gman5852;732991 said:
    Well Telltale never showed Doug's death if you pick Carly. Just him dragged through the window. Telltale COULD have made it so Carley still dies and then Doug rejoins the group.

I mean we didn't SEE his death, therefor he's alive, that's the logic we use right?
    We didn't see it? Erm... I guess you should update your memories. It didn't show all, but also it didn't stop at the window drag scene...

I'd be rather surprised if they all missed.
  • I had that same thought on Episode 3. Doug was such a cool character and it would have been so great to hear the Carleyers complaining "Why do we have to put up with Ben but they don't?!" Plus then there would've been the possibility that Doug of Telltale would meet Brie.. only two characters based on real people, woulda been cool.
  • anonymau5;732980 said:
    not the same doug according to staff.
  • george1120;733077 said:
    not the same doug according to staff.
    You can't trust them. You know how TellTale is.
  • i doubt it though. they had different past jobs.
  • Gman5852;732991 said:
    Well Telltale never showed Doug's death if you pick Carly. Just him dragged through the window. Telltale COULD have made it so Carley still dies and then Doug rejoins the group.

I mean we didn't SEE his death, therefor he's alive, that's the logic we use right?
    Seriously, dude, seriously? :p
  • Gman5852;732991 said:

Err? We did SEE his death. He was clearly dragged out of the window, lieing on his back, surrounded by zombies who bend over him and you can even see them rip open his stomach and start eating as the blood squirts out.

How is that not seeing death? What else do you want to see? Do you want the camera to stay on the person until their eyes are dead and they transform?
  • dubesor;733129 said:
    Err? We did SEE his death. He was clearly dragged out of the window, lieing on his back, surrounded by zombies who bend over him and you can even see them rip open his stomach and start eating as the blood squirts out.

How is that not seeing death? What else do you want to see? Do you want the camera to stay on the person until their eyes are dead and they transform?
    yes
  • DreadMagus;733100 said:
    Seriously, dude, seriously? :p
    The zombies grabbed his cheek I tell you! His CHEEK!
    Wow this joke got old.
This discussion has been closed.