User Avatar Image

Lee not deaded!!

posted by K0t0 BANNED on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
You dun not see him dye!! Da bullet just hit his cheek so he is aleve and carley will come over an save him and dey with hav a daughter culd clem
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Don't you have anything else to do? I could never imagine wasting my time doing crap like this on the internet...
  • lilTomTom;733311 said:
    Don't you have anything else to do? I could never imagine wasting my time doing crap like this on the internet...
    I lol'd so hard reading this. You could never imagine wasting your time doing crap on the internet? You read through the whole thread. You are on a forum about a game about zombies. Get over yourself.
  • anonymau5;733315 said:
    I lol'd so hard reading this. You could never imagine wasting your time doing crap on the internet? You read through the whole thread. You are on a forum about a game about zombies. Get over yourself.
    I'm not wasting time by starting posts like this. Try again.
  • lilTomTom;733316 said:
    I'm not wasting time by starting posts like this. Try again.
    Everyone's just here to have a good time. Now please take the stick out of your ass.
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    anonymau5;733315 said:
    Thx! Nu worris man, he es jus upset cuz he hus nevr sen a vugena b4.
  • K0t0;733319 said:
    Nu worris man, he es jus upset cuz he hus nevr sen a vugena b4.
    OMG U R so rght. he probly dosnt even kno what vugena is lolololo!1!11
  • anonymau5;733318 said:
    Everyone's just here to have a good time. Now please take the stick out of your ass.
    This was a pointless thread. It just wasn't funny. I'm not going to apologize for failed humor if thats what you are wanting. Moving on.
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    lilTomTom;733322 said:
    This was a pointless thread. It just wasn't funny. I'm not going to apologize for failed humor if thats what you are wanting. Moving on.
    Dud es okey we ull upsat cuz our fap matariel ded, dun taek ur sexxytension ut on us!
  • I feel like i'm in a bar, and everyone is drunk.
  • lilTomTom;733311 said:
    Don't you have anything else to do? I could never imagine wasting my time doing crap like this on the internet...
    I'm a grammar Nazi, and I still found this humorous. People are just having fun. Quit being so stuck up.
This discussion has been closed.