User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 15K users
Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?
399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Pickles312;733735 said:
    If you pause no skin or sleeve was broken. Then he shoots Ben and sprints off screen.
    ^ This
  • On the Christa version, you're only about 75% sure that he died. He goes in the hole, and to be honest, he definitely could have gotten away.
  • Hell, we never even see the walkers touch him in the Christa version. After he runs back into the room, the closest we get is him yelling "Get the fuck off me!" which doesn't necessarily mean he was bitten. While it's possible that he could have escaped, and I really want him to, I just don't think he made it out of either scenario.
  • izzywozzy;733771 said:
    On the Christa version, you're only about 75% sure that he died. He goes in the hole, and to be honest, he definitely could have gotten away.
    either way, he escape scene was meant to be ambiguous. he's a pretty good character, so i assume they wouldn't leave him hanging.
  • I'd love if kenny was found months later in season 2 in like episode 2/3 and he had become a complete badass because he has had to survive by himself for months. Male version of Michonne perhaps? :D
  • Perhaps Kenny ripped one of the walker's guts and it bathed him in its blood.
  • Crixus;733719 said:
    Not true it doesnt connect with his arm,he hits it away,then he shoots ben offscreen and then you hear or see nothing, no screaming or anything. I think Kenny survived, why else make his death so ambigious,im calling it now, he is gonna make an appearance in one of the episodes next season and possibly join that group.
    I think he survived also.

• You never hear kenny scream or any noise at all when the zombies surround him.

- You never see a body and the zombies aren't eating anything when you look down from the roof.

- When you finish the game EVERYONE else's thing says "killed" or "died" , kenny's just says "Lost" , there must be a reason his is the only one that doesn't say killed.

- When you climb back on the roof, Lee can say "Maybe he did get away IDK"

- Kenny made that speech about not ending things because it's hard and helping the people you care about. Why would he let himself get eaten after just saying those things?
  • No body = no death
This discussion has been closed.