User Avatar Image

Walking Fan Art of the DEAD..

posted by Irishmile on - last edited - Viewed by 453.9K users
One of the things I love the most about this community is the fan art and creativity when a new game is coming up and in between episodes...

OK lets see that fan art...

I will kick it off..... SWP suggested making ourselves as Zombies... so here is me as a zombie... I can say the art style of the books/game is harder to imitate than it looks...

4.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd like to thank NickPope for providing the original photo.
    All I did was colour it in, with love and music. (I personally find this song suiting, since it's the one that plays when you talk to her and she kisses you on the cheek) image

Whoopsy, forgot to colour the gun and her trigger finger My bad. This is what I get for staying up till 3 in the morning. xP. I'll fix to that tomorrow. xP

EDIT: Boom.
    Fixed colouring. There was a watermark somewhere, but that vanished after colouring the skin and I don't remember where or what it was. D=
    2ndEDIT: Boom once more.
    Fixed her jacket. Seems like more of an excuse to continue upgrading until it no longer requires a watermark, but meh.
  • thestalkinghead;733520 said:
    Yes, that crossed my mind, but I didn't think I could convey the idea to Clem before I died. It'd be cool though.
  • Master of Aeons;733912 said:
    Yes, that crossed my mind, but I didn't think I could convey the idea to Clem before I died. It'd be cool though.
    clem becomes michone

interesting ;)
  • Wow you all are amazing! Sadly, i don't have the artistic ability to create something of my own, but it was so much fun seeing all of your work!
  • i am glad that i found this thread before opening a new one under that topic. :) i watched all of the fan art created by you guys... there are really some awesome pieces in here to mention a few:
    MarkDarin, holz, Orbifold, GR0BIAN - awesome job!

i had to paint some fan art too after finishing the last episode a few days ago.

[SPOILERS AHEAD. ONLY SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE FINISHED THE LAST EPISODE OR IF YOU JUST DON'T CARE!]

this one is called "grand finale", i provided some information and a "making of mashup" on my blog. hope you like it.

• the_stopping_life!;738731 said:
    i am glad that i found this thread before opening a new one under that topic. :) i watched all of the fan art created by you guys... there are really some awesome pieces in here - great job! i had to paint some fan art too after finishing the last episode a few days ago.

[SPOILERS AHEAD. ONLY SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE FINISHED THE LAST EPISODE OR IF YOU JUST DON'T CARE!]

this one is called "grand finale", i provided some information and a "making of mashup" on my blog. hope you like it.

i love it, it really captures the moment
  • the_stopping_life!;738731 said:
    i am glad that i found this thread before opening a new one under that topic. :) i watched all of the fan art created by you guys... there are really some awesome pieces in here to mention a few:
    MarkDarin, holz, Orbifold, GR0BIAN - awesome job!

i had to paint some fan art too after finishing the last episode a few days ago.

Dayum.
  • Saw it just a bit ago on your DA account. Gutwrenching. Great translation of the game's coarse and "sketchy" style into a smoother, more painterly one.
Add Comment