User Avatar Image

$ I have a great idea $

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
This is my idea! In season 2 we should playing with Lee as a walker :D But he's not like other walkers, he will would have sense and heart and he become a different walker, So he decide to searching for Clem and more stories
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just as good as a sparkly vampire. The idea sucks.
  • der_ketzer;732339 said:
    Just as good as a sparkly vampire. The idea sucks.
    Sparkling vampires are a great idea......

....if by sparkle you mean dousing them with gas and lighting them on fire.
  • der_ketzer;732260 said:
    Well it seems I am never the majorty on these points. My Lee did not get shot. Also I went with Doug. (I would never pick that incapable $!{<# over Doug). Also I didn't steal from the car.</div>
    You mean the one with the gun that saved your ass twice?
  • Make an additional pickable poll:
    "Would you mind if I 'FUCK' you?"
  • I think I already mentioned this before... People who think their ideas are good usually have the worst ideas ever.
  • N7.;732111 said:
    This is my idea! In season 2 we should playing with Lee as a walker :D But he's not like other walkers, he will would have sense and heart and he become a different walker, So he decide to searching for Clem and more stories

I watched it first time I played the video after game.I think they were Omid and Christa and the disappointed Clem watch them ay the End.I wanna continue the Second Season from that momen that Clem run to them.
  • I congratulate you read books, but it is a bad idea.

• 3 words: What the f*ck!
  • No I don't think that's a good idea.
  • Vainamoinen;732166 said:
    Sorry, there's no zombie Carley. She'd need a brain implant for that.

Then again, I don't think zombie brain implants are particularly hard to do. Open head, insert brain, connect it somehow. It's not like the patient could die... or the brain has to be very functional...

Unfortunately, the "Twilight with zombies" nightmare is already becoming a reality. The 2013 movie is called "Warm Bodies", based on Marion Isaac's novel, and here's our new Robert Pattinson-type Romeo zombie:

If someone here REALLY wants nice zombies, I suggest watching "Fido". Now THAT'S a zombie romance I can get behind.
    i saw that movie with the romeo zombie. it was actually good. (apart from that one scene.)
This discussion has been closed.