User Avatar Image

What happens in the attic if...

posted by DinosaurBill on - last edited - Viewed by 871 users
I killed the boy in the attic in episode 4. In episode 5 when the group escapes to the attic is he still there? If so, what happens?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • you carried him to the garden,and buried him.
  • rachellouise85;734061 said:
    you carried him to the garden,and buried him.
    So he was dead when you went to the attic in ep 5?
  • Yeah. After killing the boy, Lee takes him to the garden, and buries him with the boy's pet dog. That's when you see the stranger watching you from the other side of the fence.
  • You don't seem to get the question. In Ep 4, it's possible to not do anything to the child zombie in the attic - then, in Ep 5, they run up to the attic. The question is, what happens? Do they kill him then? What about Kenny?
  • ThePaSch;734681 said:
    You don't seem to get the question. In Ep 4, it's possible to not do anything to the child zombie in the attic - then, in Ep 5, they run up to the attic. The question is, what happens? Do they kill him then? What about Kenny?
    I did not word my question well. This is what I was asking about.
  • Ohh, sorry. I believe Christa kills him, then Lee will still do the burying
  • If Lee and Kenny can't do it Christa steps up and does it. Episode 4 and 5 made me like Christa a lot more, she is willing to do the hard thing when the others chicken out like shooting the boy and cutting Lee's arm off. I hope Clem finds her and Omid,I think she would make a very capable foster mother.
  • DinosaurBill;734854 said:
    I did not word my question well. This is what I was asking about.
    no, you probably just let kenny kill the boy and you asked this question hoping to find an answer instead of replaying that chapter. Very lazy, next time just don't ask and do it yourself.
  • george1120;734972 said:
    no, you probably just let kenny kill the boy and you asked this question hoping to find an answer instead of replaying that chapter. Very lazy, next time just don't ask and do it yourself.
    That's a bit harsh. It would be easier just to ask someone on here who already knows.
This discussion has been closed.