User Avatar Image

Do you want to play as Clem in Season 2?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 946 users
Would you want to play as Clem, just as Season 1 finishes?
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nope. I'm not sure I even want her to reappear. Some stories are better left untold, and I think Clem's is one of them. Having her be off surviving with the lessons and knowledge passed on from my Lee is enough satisfaction for me.
  • I don't want to play as Clem, but I wouldn't mind if we played as another character taking care of Clem as well. I also wouldn't mind if she didn't appear, and it was all about a differente group.
  • New protagonist but i feel that Clem should still be in it and be an integral part of season 2. It wouldn't make sense to not know what happens to her after Lee heroically sacrificed himself to save this girl.

That and who doesn't love Clem haha
  • short_stack;734510 said:
    playing as clem would mean a very limited type of responses you could give. its not happening.
    It would also limit the actions that you can do.
  • NO. Come on, guys. Will our choices as Clem really affect what the group thinks? You can't do a teenage Clem because of the canon time-skip with the comics. Playing as Christa or Omid would be great.
  • Zeruis;734633 said:
    NO. Come on, guys. Will our choices as Clem really affect what the group thinks? You can't do a teenage Clem because of the canon time-skip with the comics. Playing as Christa or Omid would be great.
    This i think omid would be perfect i'd love to see what he has to go through to keep clem his Gf(Wife?) and unborn baby safe. Plus they wouldn't make us play as a new guy and force a connection between him and clem because as i remember omid is her fav aside from lee
  • I wanna play as Clem in season 2!
  • zeke10;734512 said:
    I'd love to be omid.That guy makes some funny faces lol
    "There must be thousands! Jesus!"
  • HiggsBoson2142;734711 said:
    "There must be thousands! Jesus!"
    Lol his eyes during that part
    He should get his own game where you make funny faces like that mario thing on 64 lol
  • OMG, after the credits, did anyone else see this scene? EPIC!
This discussion has been closed.