User Avatar Image

How did Clem drag Lee into the jewellery store?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
I just wonder how she was able to carry Lee:confused:
I think Lee was kind of rot! and because of that he lose Weight or something like that
94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clementine was an old man actually, but he wear make up to disguise and fool other people like Lee into taking care of him.
  • Three words:

Video game logic.
  • StreetsAhead24;731600 said:
    She's secretly the daughter of Batman...that's the only logical conclusion
    This is true. The only other possible way she could have carried Lee is if Kenny had been slipping her steroids.
  • ZombieGoBoom;731650 said:
    Agreed. Remember that Molly jumped easily between buildings while carrying a car battery in her backpack. We're using comic book logic here.
    according to cartoon's physical law, when something is inside a backpack... you don't need extra strengh to carry this..:eek:
  • or maybe because she didnt "carry" but "dragged" him
  • Er, she couldn't drag Lee inch by inch? Believe it or not but dragging someone is a lot different then carrying or punching someone.

Adrenaline is an actual thing too. Regardless it's not like Clem did it instantly, the streets were narrow and looking at Lee's appearance suggests that he was out for a while.
  • Some of you guys act like you've never met a 9 year old. I live with one, trust me they are stronger than they look when they want to be.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Anyday;735987 said:
    Some of you guys act like you've never met a 9 year old. I live with one, trust me they are stronger than they look when they want to be.
    She's a girl and she's too slim
  • N7.;737050 said:
    She's a girl and she's too slim
    You realize this is the same girl that can accurately aim and fire a handgun, bludgeon and bash a human skull with a baseball bat, and drive a meat cleaver several inches into a grown mans shoulder.
  • That actually adds to the sadness of the ending actually...

think about it. clem spent probably HOURS(notice how it cuts to night time when lee wakes up) covered in zombie filth dragging lee inch by inch into a building(remember the zombies would just ignore them both) not knowing if he was alive yet or dead but holding onto that slim hope that he was.

damn...im depressed about this game again :/
This discussion has been closed.